Life goes on...

A/N:

so like nne of this is true obviously 1D facts will not be exact and like this is all fiction so it doenst make any sense but use your imagination and go with it :3 hehe thankies lil Panda Bearssss! XD

Chapter five

That was the last time id tried anything I woke the next morning in the hospital Derek had saved my life and had been there for me ever since. And now...I’ve lost him…I have no one now. Leila’s invited me to America but…ill need more money saved up to get there and I not really want to leave my beautiful London England.

ELEANOR DESITNY MCLEAN!!!!

What the freaking fleep do you bloody want!?! I screamed and turned around to see my Aunt staring at me in shock which she quickly recovered form.

What I want is for you to get the work done that I’m now not paying you to do. Now get your lazy bum off the ground and get to work! Gosh you’re as bad as your lazy assed mother. She said turning on here heal and stalking off.

Fine you bloody b**** I said out loud and then got back to scrubbing the floor off. I finally finished just in time to go get my evil cousins their dresses and then return to quickly put my ridiculous one on. I hated frilly stuff I’d rather wear jeans their much more efficient anyway I thought to myself at least let me pick out my own dress next time. I huffily changed and horridly ran out almost knocking into some people sorry I replied grumpily. I can’t wait for this to be over I thought to myself so I clean up and go home. I NEED to run away I think I’ve got enough money is an make it at least to Doncaster…it will be far enough away my so called Aunt won’t bother coming for me she’ll only come if I’m within the London limits but that’s just here lazy arses for yah. Anyway I was putting out candy and other foods and greeting random guests who thought they knew me and ignoring the sneers comments and glares I got from Violet and Henrietta’s friends I was use dot this by now y0ou see anyone who knew my Aunt knew about me...thy knew I was an orphan only they believed the lie that my parents deserted me and then got themselves killed in a drunken car crash. The only people who knew the truth like my parents friends…were all gone they moved farther away and never gave me a second thought though come tried to adopt me. It just wasn’t meant for me to have a life I suppose.

I felt a hand on my back and I turned around to see a random get trying to find some fun. Get you bloody hands of me I snarled and he just smirked make me he said obviously amused thinking there was nothing I could do to stop him.

Wrong

Big

Mistake

Buddy

I smirked to myself before throwing a fake ounce at his gut while he went to block that I brought my nee up and got him in an unpleasant place and then grabbed his arm which was still around my waist and flipped him over my should before calling a bouncer to throw him out before he disturbed anymore guests. I started to walk away when a voice stopped me in my tracks. That beautiful voice I wanted to hear so badly every day the voiced of the person I was forbidden to stay away from. Louis Tomlinson. The same guy that little girl at the mall two years ago tomorrow exactly. Had asked if I was dating him or at least. That I should.

Louis I say not turning around so he couldn’t see the tears in my eyes. Louis I don’t want to see you again okay. Just...just leave me alone and never bug me again I say. My voice trembling a little and the I realize I have to face because I have to go to the kitchen which he is blocking the path for. I turn around slowly my hair hiding my face as I push past him and into the kitchen where I promptly walk into a someone else.