Chapter One (Edited)

Start from the beginning

'And Adam it is a secret mission so make sure nobody will know about it. You have to work as her Personal secretary. ' Mr Saleh said and Adam looked at him shocked.

'What sir?' Adam said and Mr Saleh started laughing.

'I am sorry but that is the best job as you can stay with her 24/7 and nobody will know about it as well.' Mr Saleh said and Adam was still shocked looking at him.

'Don't worry Adam you will be fine.' Mr Saleh said to build his confidence and Adam nodded his head in yes. Mr Saleh was always there for him whenever he needed him. So when he needed his help, how could he back-off.

'Okay, Sir I am ready for it.' Adam said with confidence and Mr Saleh smiled.

'Good, your job will start from tomorrow, Be ready. You know you have to move away from here to London. Your tickets will be done.' Mr Saleh said and Adam nodded his head in approval.

'Can I go now Sir?' Adam said and Mr Saleh nodded his head in approval whereas he got up and turned over to walk when he remembered something he stopped in his tracks and turned back over towards Mr Saleh.

'How old is she?' Adam asked.

'Twenty one' Saleh replied and Adam nodded his head in yes.

'What is her name Sir?' Adam asked again and Saleh looked at him.

'Mahia Saleh.' Mr Saleh said then smiled and Adam nodded his head in yes.

'Mahia Saleh.' Adam whispered, her name then walked while closing the door behind.

'I know Adam you are the one who can change her. ' Mr Salah said while smiling then he got back to do his work on his laptop.

'I am Mahia Salah and nobody can change me.' She screamed whereas everyone else laughed with her. She has been wearing a black short dress which went only up-to her knee with high heels. She has black eyes and red hair. Her hair was in curls and she was here with her friends. Kunza Ibrahim 21-year-old, business men's daughter and her childhood friend, Sky James 25 Year old, model they became friends while working together then Lastly Nafi Sheik who was 21 years old who did nothing but wanted to be an Artist and they became friends in High school.

'Yeah, we all know you can never change.' Kunza screamed while smiling and Mahia proudly nodded her head then got hold of an alcohol glass from the counter.

'God, I love my life.' Mahia said and they all smiled at her.

'Yeah, I would love to live your life as you have got everything whatever you want. If you want any guy from this club even just for one night they will be more than happy to be with you.' Sky said and she smirked while proudly nodding her head.

'Cheers to my life then.' Mahia said and they all cheered. She takes a few drinks with everyone else then looks around. She is in a high-class club and Party is going on in full swing. She takes another last drink from the counter then starts walking towards the stage. She walked in the middle and started dancing on music while moving her hips on music beats. She was dancing without caring about other things. Then she closed her eyes and the grey eyes came into her view and she quickly opened her eyes.

'God Damn it, those grey eyes again, What is the point of just showing me grey eyes without telling me who they belong to?' Mahia annoyedly said to herself when someone put a hand around her waist and she quickly turned over.

'Hi, Beautiful.' He said and Mahia looked at him then smiled.

'Rafl.' Mahia said his name whereas he smiled and started dancing with her while she started doing her moves with him.