Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!! (Ch. 7)

Help trapped in my own worst nightmare

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:"You too." He whispered back and handed me to Caden. Jace smiled and i did too. i wanted him to remember me like that. just as i would remember him.My head fell lightly against Caden's shoulder as he walked us towards the door and fell asleep smiling in a very long time. i felt a light hand on my cheek before i fell into a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jerked awake at a gentle prodding on my shoulder.

"You have to get up. we have to go." Cadens voice snaked through my head. i sighed and snuggled whatever i was laying on. i opened my eyes slowly. only to find i was snuggling Cadens chest. i quickly let go. he laughed a little.

"Sorry." i mummbled and fell onto the ground. wait. ground??!! i looked around. we were in a forest of some kind.

"We need to leave." Caden said getting up and helping me. i was resistant though. i liked it here.

"What about Carmen and Remmy?" I asked. "Whats going to happen to Jace??" I wondered aloud.

"They are going to meet us in the city, but they aren't if we don't move it. Jace will be fine. he told me to tell you he loved you." He said taking my hand and pulling me along."Ohh yeah, try not to touch much. they seem to be able to smell really well. And they Cannot find us whatever happens." He said before thinking about it a while. Then when i had my eyes closed and he was just tugging me along he pulled me to him and picked me up. my eyes popped open.

"What was that for!" i protested. he gave me a crooked smile that more or less took my breath away. get a grip, girl i scolded.

"Shh." He said. "They more or less want you more than me so you can't leave much of a trail for them to follow." he glanced behind him and to the sides. then slowly started jogging. he put a finger to my lips telling me to be quiet. i turned my head a little to the side confused.

'not now.' he mouthed. 'later.'

I sighed quietly. hmph... i quickly fell into the steady rock of him jogging lightly and slipped into the 'dreamland' while i felt a light touch on my cheek. i snuggled to it.

_______________________________

CADEN'S P.O.V.

A/N okay so if you haven't figured it out -which i'm sure you haven't- Caden really likes Leigh. (Maybe loves her??) OHHH and this is my first ever time doing his POV i think....and just plain doing a boys POV so sorry if it's bad. i kinda think i'm did his better than doing hers.haha!!anyways. o.O <-----Bob wanted to say hi!haha, and getta reading!!

"They are going to meet us in the city, but they aren't if we don't move it. Jace will be fine. He told me to tell you he loved you." I told her and took her hand. I envied her long lost brother but also felt gratitude because he seemed to make her light up. Like a child on Christmas who just got the best thing ever. "Ohh yeah, try not to touch much. they seem to be able to smell really well. and they cannot find us whatever happens." I told her knowing it might scare her but she had to be cautious. i was thinking about if i should carry her or not. she might not like it. but thats a risk i'll have to take. i glanced at her. her eyes were closed and i just looked at her barely focusing around and infront of us. she lookes so peaceful and beautiful. i breathed out. i shouldn't be thinking this. GOD STOP IT CADEN! i chided myself when we got out of this she and i would go our own ways. she would most likly find her brother and live happily catching up all that time missed between them. i sighed but quiet enough she didn't here it. i'm glad she can't read minds. i thought before tugging her to me and picking her up.