Chapter 61 - Take Over

Start from the beginning

They fit me perfect and so after I was ready I laid down. I know I woke up Carl because he is now facing me.

"Hey." He groans from being woken up.

"Hey, go back to bed, I was just getting ready." I say.

"I know, are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked

"I'm not sure of anything anymore. But all I know is I'm gonna be back here soon. For you, Ethan, Daryl, I'm coming back. And no one is gonna get in the way of me getting back to my family." I reassure him.

"I hope your right." He saids back.

"Me too." I said and with that I fell asleep.

~11:50~

"Jessica, Carl, get up!" I heard Rick yell for us.

I get up knowing I had to leave. Carl gets up too and we both go down stairs to Rick after I put on my shoes.

"You ready? Everyone is already set, your the last one to pick up." He said standing at the door.

"One second, let me say goodbye to Ethan." I say and he nods. Carl and Rick start to talk silently as I head to my sons room. He's now awake laying in his crib.

"Did grandpa Rick wake you up?" I ask while picking up my now wide awake baby. "I know, he's the worst. But listen, you just go right back to bed. I'll be back tomorrow ok? So don't worry about me, now your dad, you might wanna worry about him. He's a little uneasy. So look out for him ok?" I ask my son who just stares at me in confusion from my words. "I love you." I say holding him tighter and kiss his forehead pushing back his hair. I walk out and hand Ethan to Carl.

"Bye." I said hugging Carl tighter than I ever have in a while.

"No. No goodbyes." He said. "You'll be back, I'll see you later." He saids still holding me in his arms with Ethan.

"Ok, see you later." I say and let go. Rick and Carl hug as we and me and Rick leave.

~2 and a half hours later~

We've been driving for about two hours or so and everyone had weapons. At least one knife and gun. Everyone going in, which is basically everyone has heavy artillery and a knife as well. Me and Carol have a hand gun and knife as well. We make it and park aways away. Shane takes a car and drives up to the front door of the compound. Me and Carol head out to our spot.

"Jess!" Daryl calls after me before leaving.

"Be careful ok?" He said and I nod back in return. He pulls me close to him and we hug. He holds me tight for s few seconds and let's go.

"I will. You too ok?" I said back and he nods. So me and Carol head out.

A/N: I know this isn't all of it because it's was watching this ep while writing this and I'm too lazy to write the entire sense so just watch that. This should help a little bit but yeah. It's very complex and very well strategize but I'm too lazy. Lol. So yeah, continue.....
If you can't watch that clip it's just the send when they go inside the compound and kill all of em. If the scene where Abraham and Sasha kill a guy and he sets the alarm off that's where I'm gonna go start back at with Jess and Carol.

Jessica's P.O.V

Carol and I have been standing it here for a while. Maybe thirty minutes? Suddenly an alarm went off.

"We need to go help them." I said and started walking towards the compound building.

"No we need to stay here I'll go." Carol said

"No I'm going Carol!" I snap back

"No Jessica you can't! You shouldn't have in the first place!" She said.

"What are y-" I started but stopped. She raised her gun, but I could tell it wasn't at me. I look over and see a man with his gun up. She shoots him in the arm and he falls. I run over to him aiming my gun at his face.

"Jessica let's go!" She said

"No, not till it's done." I said raising my gun to his head.

"Stop! Or she's dead." A voice came from behind me. I turn around to see a women with a gun to Carols head.

"On the ground right now!" She said again. Then another women next to me with a gun to mine. I slowly put down my gun and take out my knife dropping it.

"Nice boots." Some older lady said to me.

"Murderes bitches." The one holding a gun to me mumbled.

"We will take em off before killing them." The other one said. Soon we are dragged to this fence. It's daylight out and the older women is helping the guy Carol shot.

"Shut up!" She said to the guy. Their was a engine noise and the women with a gun to my head spoke.

"What the hell was that?!"

"It's Primo. Dam it." She said looking through the binoculars.

"They got him gimme the walkie." She demanded from the older women.

"Lower your gun prick." She said into it. I had a feeling she was talking about Rick.

"Yeah you with the cold pipe on. Lower your weapons now." She said again.

"Come on out. Let's talk." He said from the walkie.

"How many we got?"

"Eight in sight. Too many." She spoke.

"We've taken more." The man said

"We aren't going to come out but we will talk." She said

"Names?" She asked us. Me or her didn't say anything.

"Names!?" She said again with more anger.

"I'm Jessica she's Carol." I spoke quietly

"I've gotta Carol and a Jessica. Thinking that's something you wanna chat about?" She said into the walkie. "Now we are going to work this out. And it's going to go our way.

"We have one of yours. We'll trade." Rick said

"I'm listening." She said back

"I wanna talk to them, make sure they are ok." Rick said

"I'm gonna put you on and you say your ok. Nothing else. Try something I'll know." She said. She walked over and put the walkie to my face.

"Rick, it's Jessica. I'm ok." I spoke.

"It's Carol. I'm ok." Carol said into the walkie.

"Theirs your proof. Let's talk."

"Alright here's the deal. You give us ours we give you yours. Let them go and you can have your guy back to live." Rick said.

"Doesn't sound like a fair trade. Two for one." She said back. The group started arguing about something but I wasn't listening.

"I know your talking it over. But do we have a deal?" He asked

"I'll get back to you." She said and before anything their was a bag over my head.