Chapter 34 - Where Did They Go?

Jessica's P.O.V
I woke up to a noise. It wasn't loud. But I could hear it. I woke up because I wake up over the slightest shit and I heard this. Bob was opening the church doors and walking out. I was still dark outside and everyone was sleeping. Except for me and Bob apparently. I slip out of Carl's arm and follow him outside. I didn't wanna bother him but I made sure I had my gun just in case something happened. He walked only about 30 feet away leaning up against a tree. He started to cry and I felt bad. I came more into view so Bob could see me.
"Bob." I whispered getting his attention.
"What are you doing out here?" He asked wiping his tears away.
"You woke me up." I said
"Sorry, can you please go back I need a minute to myself." He said and I nod. I turn around and start to he'd back until I heard a loud thump hit the ground but before I could turn around something hit me in the back of the head, hard too.
I blacked out.....

I started to wake up and my head was pounding. I could feel my hands behind me and I couldn't bring them in front of me. I opened my eyes fully to a fire and something over it that I couldn't tell yet. I look next to me to see Bob tied to something like me passed out.
"Look who's up?"
"Gareth?" I asked in disbelief
"Better believe it cupcake." He smirked at me while eating something.
"Let me and Bob go." I said
"Why would I wanna do that? He asked
"What the hell is wrong with you? Were you dropped on your head as a child?" I asked
"Haha very funny." He replied.
"You know he tastes better than he looked." Gareth said biting the meat and I look over I see bobs left leg is gone.
"Your a sick and twisted son of a bitch." I said grinding my teeth.
"Maybe. But your the bitch tied up." He said getting in my face. Their were three other people watching and eating.
"Go to hell." I spit in his face.
"Feistier than I remember. I like it." He said looking down at my boobs.
"You know we never finished what we started." He said moving his hand to my face moving my hair outta my face.
"They'll come for us." I said
"I'm not afraid of Rick. And plus that Carl kid you mentioned before I could shove my dick in you. I'll save him for last to see how big it is." He said grinning. I was honestly terrified but I couldn't let him see that.
"Well let's be real your dick is pretty small." I said and he looked pissed
"Listen bitch I don't know who the hell you think you are but don't forget it may be small but I can make it hard." He said getting in my face. I vomit in my mouth slightly to the thought of him raping me. It was very late but I hoped that somehow they would wake up and one of them would find us. He lifted his hand slapping my face causing it to burn slightly.
"Tough son of a bitch. But not too tough." He said smacking me the other way.
"Rot in hell." I spit
"Oh don't worry you'll be there with me." He said and I tensed. I hated being here. I wanted to be with Daryl. And Carl. And everyone. He talked to Bob for a minute until he came to a conclusion.
"Ok, were gonna take you both back. But we're not giving you back, were just gonna use you so we can kill them all." He said smiling.
"Why the hell would you tell us this?" I ask
"Because you'll be dead before you can earn them." He said smiling. I suddenly hear what sounded like a loud engine running and leaving. Hopefully from them coming but I honestly had no clue. I failed to notice two of the guys were gone and now it was just him, me, and the girl.

Daryl's P.O.V
I woke up from a bad dream and saw Jessica was gone.
"Get up Jessica's gone!" I yelled at everyone.
"What the hell Daryl?" Abraham yelled at me but I didn't care.
"Bobs gone too." Sasha said and I was freaking out.
"Where the hell could they be?" Rick asked
"We need to go after em!" I yelled grabbing my crossbow.
"Hold up Daryl. It pitch black out there you wouldn't be able to see a dam thing." Rick said standing up.
"He right." Carol pitched in.
"Well I can't just sit here and wait for the dam sun!" I yelled. There was a knock on the door and we all pull our weapons ready. I open the door to see a gun and pieces of what looks like a foot on the steps.
"Holy shit." I say and everyone waits for me.
"What?" Carl asked.
"This is Jessica's gun." I said picking it up.
"Gabriel are their any houses or places near here?" Rick asked
"Theirs a school about 15 minutes away by walk." He said and I flip.
"We need to go now!" I yell and me, Rick, Sasha, Tyreese, and Michonne run to the church. Abraham wanted to leave so they took Glenn and Maggie with em. Kirsten was pissed but Glenn told her he wanted to go and they would see each other soon. I don't know why they wanted to leave at a  time like this but whatever. They drove off and Carl, Tara, Carol, Judith, and Gabriel stayed. We ran to the school seeing a burnt foot on this fire place and foot prints.
"They're going to the church!" I yelled and we all ran back seeing also the window was about to the school was about to shatter full of walkers. We ran as fast as we could and I could barely think. If she wasn't ok I don't know what I would do with myself. She was all I had left. If she's not here I'm done. We finally make it back after what seems like forever and the doors are open.