Gracie was being extra adorable and cute today as it was very apparent as I sat in the back seat with her in the car.

She sang along to the songs on the radio and clapped after each one making Ash laugh at his little girl.

We got to the baby boutique first where Ann and I began to pick out a stroller for Gracie.

"Car what about this one?" Ashton called me over to look at one that looked very extravagant.

"Eighteen hundred dollars for a stroller?! No." I told him after I looked at the price. "We're just getting it for certain occasions."

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and went to go look at another one.

We spent a while looking until deciding on one that was a reasonable price and Ashton brought Gracie over to let her try it out.

"But where do I put my stuffies?" Gracie asked us.

"Oh God." I sighed making Ann and Ashton chuckle.

I went to sit in the car with Gracie, Ann, and Ender and saw Ashton had tweeted out a couple things.

'Gracie is so freaking cute!!! She claps after every song plays on the radio and sings along even though she doesn't know all the words. That's my baby girl!'

' *Buying Gracie a stroller*
Gracie: But where do I put my stuffed animals?
Carter: *sighs* Oh God'

I laughed and then went to quote the tweet.

'We are going to end up pushing around a stroller filled with her stuffies instead of her!    -Car'

Ashton got the stroller into the back of the jeep and we made our way to the store.

Ashton pushed around a cart with Gracie in the child's seat while Ann and I walked around to get different groceries, chatting as we walked.

"So are you nervous about leaving home?" She asked me.

"A little. I mean I've just been here all my life, this is where I grew up, but I'm excited to travel. Ashton always talked about taking me places and now we get to, so it should be fun." I shrugged.

"Traveling is always fun, but it's normal to get a bit homesick. Ashton was the first time he left home for the band when they went to London."

"He was?"

"Very. But it got better because he was with people that made him feel at home."

"Ashton does do that for me." I shyly smiled.

"You'll have so much fun, I promise." She squeezed my hand and we continued to walk down the isles.

Ann and I had gone off in a different direction to get some things while Ashton took the kids in another and a few minutes later my cellphone rang and it was a call from Ashton.

"Did you lose our children in the grocery store?" Was the first thing I said when I answered.

"No." He scoffed. "But come over to the dairy section."

Confused, Ann and I walked in that direction and found Ashton standing next to the cart.

"What?" I asked when I walked up.