Ashton moved his hand to stroke Gracie's face, her smiling as she closed her eyes and snuggled into us more.

Ashton brought out his phone to snap a picture of us which made Gracie raise her head.

"I wanna see." She said and Ashton showed her the photo of she and I curled up on him.

"Can I post this photo of you?" He asked her and she nodded up at him with her little smile and he chuckled.

'Daddy, Mommy, and Gracie cuddles in the morning is the best way to start the day. So in love.'

We cuddled with Gracie for a little bit longer until Ender got out of the shower and Ashton got up so he could take one.

"I want shower!" Gracie adorably pouted as she stood in the middle of our bedroom.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" Ashton asked her and she nodded. "Alright, come on then."

She clapped her hands and trotted behind him as he walked to the bathroom and I chuckled at the two before getting dressed myself.

Downstairs I went to go grab some coffee and walked into the kitchen where Ann and Ender were sat at the bar watching videos on her computer, laughing hysterically.

"What are you watching?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Prank videos." Ender answered before he and Ann burst into another round of laughter.

They spent twenty minutes watching the videos until Ashton and Gracie came downstairs.

Ashton had dressed Gracie in black leggings and an oversized light pink tee. Her hair had been French braided and she smiled as she skipped over to me.

"Okay, let's get some breakfast." I lifted her up and set her on the counter.

"Cake!" She pointed to the left over cake from last night that was on the counter.

"You want cake for breakfast?" Ashton laughed.

"Mhmm." She nodded primly.

"Sorry love, no cake for breakfast but you can have some after dinner tonight." I told her and she began to whine.

"No whining." I moved over to her and placed my hands on her cheeks and rested my forehead against hers.

"Mommy." She poked out her bottom lip.

"Gracie." I did the same before giving her a kiss and heading off to make her a bowl of cereal.

After everyone had eaten breakfast I headed back upstairs to fix my hair and makeup and brush my teeth, Ashton and Gracie coming in as I left.

As I went to walk back downstairs I saw the two of them brushing their teeth together at the counter, Gracie standing on her little pink stool next to Ashton and I snapped a quick picture.

'My loves.' I shared the cute picture before going to the living room.

"Okay so the plan for today is to go to the grocery store and we also need to get Gracie a stroller. Oh and Ender, I need your answer on what you want to do for your special day before your game today so I can make plans." I instructed everyone.

"Are Luke, Michael, and Calum coming?" Ender asked.

"Yes, I already talked to them about it yesterday." I patted his head.

"Okay then, well let's run our errands so Ender can come back and get ready for his game." Ashton said and we all got together to head to the jeep.