Chapter 15: Belfast

Chapter 15: Flight

I got out of the taxi in front of the big building. The driver helped me get my bags out of the trunk and I set off on my way.

I went to the security and handed the lady my ticket. They did the bag scan thingy and checked me before I headed onto the boarding station.

I've only been on a plane once when I was young, other than that we always just took the train.

My mind wondered to what Jenna must have been doing when she flew for the first time since she was 6 almost 3 months ago. She was probably calm because Adam was there, but I had no one. Not Jay, or Nathan, or Harry, nor Seev or Max, even Tom who would constantly try to annoy me the whole way there, but I wouldn't care. I would at least have someone who would be there for me.

The plane took off and I took a deep breath and put my headphones in. I had a play-list of One Direction and The Wanted that would hopefully make it feel like my boys were there with me, but they weren't, no matter what.

The flight seemed to drag on forever, even though it was only a few hours. I just listened to my music and counted down the minutes until it was over. Once we landed, I rushed to find my bags.

There was a man with a sign that said "Ally Stewart" with the lads signatures around it. The man looked familiar, but I didn't know his name. He handed me the sign and I got in the back of the car as he put my bags in the back. He drove to a hotel that seemed like it was right around the corner, but the airport wasn't in sight.

He parked the car in the garage and he grabbed two of my bags and I carried one and my purse. We went past the check-in lady and right to the elevator, the man still never saying anything to me.

He led me to a room and gave me a pass thing and left letting out a laugh. I looked at him strangely as he left.

I put the pass in and the light blinked on the door. I walked in dragging my luggage as 5 guys jump out of any little hidden spot. I screamed and hid my face in my hands. "YOU DICKS!"

They all just laughed as I finished pulling my bags into the room.

"I hate all of you." I said as they gave me a welcome hug.

I sat down on the bed next to the wall, since Jay took the one by the window. I got out my notebook I always brought when I traveled and wrote a letter.

"What are you doing?" Siva asked sitting next to me, since all the lads were still in our room watching TV.

"Just writing a letter." I replied.

"To?"

"Harry," I blushed.

"You could just FaceTime or Skype."

"Yeah, but I can't keep calling him to say what I'm doing. Plus I can keep adding to it."

"That's a good idea." he smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

______________________________

A/N:

Have you got your copy of "Word of Mouth" yet?? :D