Chapter 1: Jay to the Rescue

Chapter 1: Jay to the rescue

"Jay, I don't know what to do. They don't think they will be okay." I cried into the phone.

"Calm down! I'll be there as soon as I can!" he responded.

"Okay," I replied.

"I gotta go. Love you."

"Bye," I said hanging up.I went to the cafeteria and got a coffee and sat in the uncomfortable chairs.

I texted my mate, Kazia, whilst Jay was on his way. I was really nervous. Jenna, my sister, was with her boyfriend, Adam.

He was trying to calm her down. He drove her back to his parents house so she could sleep. I wouldn't leave the hospital.

--------------------------------------

"Ally, wake up." someone said shaking me. I opened my eyes and almost screamed.

"You scared the bloody life out of me!" I said hugging Jay who was standing in front of me. "I missed you so much! Why didn't you visit?"

"You know, we were on tour."

"Could have came." I frowned.

"I'm sorry," he said sitting in the chair next to me. "Did you get any news?"

"No, nothing." I whispered, but he seemed to hear me.

"What are you going to do if they, you know." he said looking at his feet.

"I don't know, probably stay with Adam's family. That's what Jenna is going to do."

"Don't they live in Derby?"

"Yeah, but it's only half an hour away. It will be nothing."

"Nothing? You've lived there forever!"

"I have no one to stay with. It's my only choice." I said. He frowned and nodded whilst staring at the floor.

"You need your rest." he said, probably looking at the perfectly there black spots under my eyes. I nodded and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Do you think they will be okay?" I asked like a little kid.

"Of course. Nothing can happen to them."

------------------------------------------

"Ally, wake up." Jay said.

I opened my eyes to see a doctor standing in front of me.

"I'm so sorry," I stated.

"It's okay, you need your sleep. Is there any other family here? I want to tell you all together." he said.

"The only family is my sister, and I think she's at her boyfriends house. I can tell her if you want."

"Okay. I'm sorry to say, they didn't make it."

I instantly felt tears running down my face. I could see the doctor talking with my now blurry eyes, but couldn't hear anything. Jay hugged me muttering words that I couldn't understand over my sobs.

"Ally, a man wants to talk to you." Jay said. I looked up and saw a tall man in a suit. It's time.