Chapter 12: The Big Step

"I'm sorry," I said before we walked into the restaurant.

"For?" Harry asked with a very confused face.

"For what's about to happen tonight. I don't know how they are going to take it."

"They are your friends. Let's go. Nothing bad will happen." he said holding my hand.

We walked into the restaurant and I lead him to where the lads were sitting. I'd never heard of this place since we didn't have it in Nottingham, but Siva and Nareesha go a lot.

"Harry, this is Jay, Siva, Tom, Max, and Nathan." I said gesturing at them as I said each of their names.

"I know, we've met." Harry smiled.

"Really? That's awesome!" I said acting shocked.

We ordered our food and the lads talked. Tom, Max, and Siva asked questions - "How was the tour?" "How's your life going?" - Nathan scoffed and rolled his eyes at almost everything he said, and Jay tried not to beat the shit out of Nath. Just as I expected the night to go, horribly bad.

I don't know why, but I felt like I was hurting Nathan. He doesn't like me, but I was only with Harry to get over him.

No. I'm not only with Harry to get over Nath. I need to stop thinking that. Harry is a wonderful lad and I'm lucky to have him.

"I need some fresh air." I said standing up from the table. All the thinking was making me dizzy.

I sat on the edge of the fountain in front of the restaurant. The air was filled with the heavy scent of night time and a mix of smoke from the men across the way.

"Are you okay?" someone asked.

I turned to see Harry. He sat next to me and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy."

"Why, love?"

"I'm nervous. The day isn't going as well as I wanted and I just want you all to get along. I'm just re-" I was cut off my soft lips on mine and a warm hand on my cheek. He pulled away slowly and I took a deep breath of the cold London air.

I leaned in, but he stopped me and shook his head.

"Ally, I love you, but you need to stop stressing. Everything was perfect tonight."

"You...lov-ve m-me?" I stuttered.

"Yes," he smiled.

I sat in silence for a second.

Harry's eyes that were once looking into mine, were now facing the ground.

"I'm sorry." I said after a minute of silence."I just don't know if I'm ready to say something like that. I want it to be this special moment. I can't do that yet. I hope you understand." I said.

He looked up and smiled, "I understand."

"Thank you." I said kissing him again before going back into the restaurant.

"Harry," I whispered in his ear. "Wanna go to your place."

"No, Ally. We aren't ready for this in our relationship."

"Nothing has to happen, we can watch a movie or something."

"Fine. I would love that." he said before kissing my forehead."You're a bad liar you know?"

"I didn't lie!"

"Really? You don't know each other. That's shocking." he said mimicking my voice.

"I didn't say that, and I don't sound like that!"

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:

The next chapter is on private and it won't let me change it, so you need to follow me before you can read it. I'm really sorry xx