Chapter 20

I laugh and grab another cookie. "Ok. Have you ever watched porn before?" I bite down and the warm, soft, chocolateyness floods my mouth.

"Yeah," he says with a grin. "Have you?" He sits on the rock next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. We are back in that place by the cliff- and this time, we brought cookies.

"Yes, actually. How old were you when you first watched it?"

"Like...12 or 13." He laughs.

"Josh!!! You could've got in trouble for that!" I say through my mouthful of cookie. I bump his shoulder and he chuckles. "We have been together for what, eight months now, and I'm finding this out now?"

"Well, I didn't. How old were you?"

"Um...11...."

"You were younger than me!" He raises his eyebrows, disbelieving.

I blush and look down at my cookie. I take a bite and moan. "Did you make these?"

"Yup."

"Wow! They're so gooey and soft! And you even made them triple chocolate cookies! If I stay around you any longer, than I'll get diabetes."

There is a moment of quiet. I glance up at him nervously. He is fiddling with his phone. I let my eyes travel up and down his body, taking everything in.

Josh looks up and I avert my gaze. He stares at my lips. "You have a little chocolate right there. I'll get it for you." He leans in and licks my lower lip slowly, as if to tease me. I close my eyes and part my lips slightly; I can already feel myself getting hot "down there". I've been like this all night! He knows I like it when he wears black.

"You did that on purpose." I mumble, blushing.

"What do you mean?" he says, drawing back.

"You wore black skinny jeans to turn me on, and then, you make soft, gooey triple chocolate chip cookies so that the chocolate'll drip on my lip, which it did. Then, you'd lick it up, which you did, and I'd get turned on even more. You planned the whole thing out, didn't you?"

"I actually didn't think about that. That was just a bonus. But I do have a question for you."

"I already told you why guys don't get periods." I smile tauntingly.

"No! Not that!" He laughs and rolls his eyes. "Just stand up and close your eyes."

I stand up cautiously. "You aren't gonna push me, are you?"

"I'm not gonna push you, babe. I'm not a murderer. Maybe. Sort of." He smirks. For a moment I don't want to close my eyes. I just want to admire his smile, because it's amazing.

"Just makin' sure." I force myself to close my eyes and wait for whatever's coming to me.

"Ok. So, uh, you know how when we were younger we talked about getting married and having kids and stuff?"

"Of course." A torndado of butterflies begins to form in my stomach.

"Well, um, gosh this is hard. Uh, I-I really want to start a family with you after college and stuff, but before that happens, I want you to be mine forever."

I hold my breath. It seems like my heart stopped.

"Baby, I've loved you for the longest time now. And I don't ever want to loose you. I'm not really good with all this sappy stuff, but Erica Savannah Flynn, will you make me the absolute happiest guy in the world by marrying me?"

I open my eyes slowly, and see Joshua on one knee with a black box in his hand that held a ring. It was sparkling in the moonlight beautifully. He looks up into my eyes, nervously.