Chapter 15

This one goes out to Sleeplessinminnesota for commenting and telling me how great this book is. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Message from the Editor- Aw, where would we all be without support from followers??? No where, I tell you. Love and comments, Audrey...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erica's P.O.V.

Yes! Its finally lunch! But, I have to spend twenty minutes of it in a room with misfits. This is my second time getting detention. I don't like going here because it cuts into my time hanging out with my friends. And I told Luke I'd see him at lunch along with Jennifer. They'll think I can't keep promises. Ugh! Whatever.

I walked into the detention center that's in the basement of the school. I handed the slip to the teacher that was watching us, feeling awkward and self conscious. I took a seat in the third row, second colum. I know its specific, but I thought you people like detailed shit and stuff.

I looked around warily to see who was here. The usual pretty much, all the kids who have a knack for earning detentions... along with Joshua. An apprehensive jolt shudders through me. Yeah. Bring him in here just to torture me. Thank you so much. Note my sarcasm. He was staring at me very intensely.

I mouthed 'well' to him seeing if he'd say something, but he just kept staring. I rolled my eyes and turned back around, feeling slightly... crushed.

*************

Lunch! I burst into the cafeteria, feeling that post- detention freedom. Boy am I hungry! I cut some people in line and picked up some macaroni and cheese, brocoli, meatballs, texas toast, chocolate milk, and a triple chocolate brownie. Some people would say I eat too much, others would say this is a perfectly normal amount. It is a perfectly normal amount in my opinion. A little less if not perfect. 

I payed for it and looked around Luke. He was sitting at the jock table. A few girls were flocked to sit over there, but it looked like he didn't really pay attention to them. Should I sit with him and embarrass him, or should I invite all of my girlfriends over there? Both sounds good.

I walked over to my usual table. "Hey girls, wanna meet my brother?"

"Sure. Why not?" I heard Amy, a cheerleader, say. They all hopped up, chattering cheerfully and I led the way proudly to the jock table. This is going to be great.

"Hey Luke." I greeted with exaggerated enthusiasm as I sat down next to him.

He paused in mid bite, and glanced, confused, at all the girls sitting at the table. "Um, hi. What's up?" His voice seems so uncertain. He looks at me like, 'what's going on?' This is already hilarious.

"Oh nothing. Just came over to say hi." I smile, raising my eyebrows.

"Well, hi. Now good bye." He tried to push me out of my spot, but I braced myself, laughing.

"We're not leaving so soon. We just got here! And it seems like the jocks are enjoying us." All of the girls except me had started to flirt with them casually.

"Hey. Listen up!" I yelled at them to get their attention, keeping my back straight confidently. The all quit talking and generously devote their attention. Perfect.

"Guys, this is Lukey, my-" Someone cut me off.

"Isn't that your boyfriend?" I don't know who said it, but I almost threw up again. I feel my face twist into a look of disgust.

"Holy shit no!" Me and Luke said at the same time.

"He's my brother. We look nothing like a couple." I assure them, completely appalled. I motioned between me and him.

"And I have a girlfriend," he said. 

"You guys are really close. I hate my brother." Jennifer admitted, rolling her eyes.

"I do hate him. We just have a special love/hate relationship. Like right now, I love him, but when he wore my lingerie, I hated him." People at the table started chuckling. Luke was blushing a bright shade of red. He glares at me, trying to cling to his dignity.

"And when I had a sleepover with my friends, he came down in his Superman boxers. Oops." People started laughing louder and his cheeks turned crimson. There goes the dignity.

"He has wet dreams about his girlfriend a lot! Sometimes I wake up and hear the loudest panting and I wonder if its my parents, but they're rooms are far away from ours. Its not me, so then it must be him." They were starting to turn red from their laughter while Luke's cheeks turned into a scarlet color.

"And he used to wet the bed until he was like thirteen. I stopped at about four or five." Everyone was bursting out laughing by now and Luke whole face and his ears were red.

"I'll stop for today. This was fun. We should do this everyday." I said cheerfully.

"No way! I'm gonna get you back for this," he growls. His face looks like the stove when Josh used to cook me pancakes... I don't know why that's the comparison I make but it brings on a little jolt of pain.

"We'll see." I retorted. I enjoyed this. I really did. And I have an awesome idea for what could happen at a pool party.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Thanks for taking me to get my hair dyed Luke." We were driving home from the salon.

"No problem. It turned out really good," he complimented. I reach forward and turn the radio on.

"Yeah. I like the red streak, too." I had got a red streak in my bangs. I glance in the review mirror, still trying to get used to this new do.

"Yup." I nod, my eyes staring straight ahead.

He drove the rest of the way in silence, mumbling a few words from the music that was playing. When we got home, we both stepped out and linked arms teasingly.

"I still hate you, ya know," he said warningly, skipping up two steps at once.

"Well I hate you more." I sassed back, trying to keep up.

"I hate you most." He shook his head no as he talked to me, pulling his arm away and pretending to storm off.

"Whatever. I'm tired. Carry me." I lifterd my arm in the air.

He sighed. "Fine." He unlocked the door and opened it forst before picking me up bridal style and carrying me up to my room. Yes, he did kick the door to close it. 

Luke layed me on my bed. "See you tomorrow." He kissed my forhead before almost walking out.

"No. Stay! No-one else is home, and even if your in the next room, I'll still feel lonely. And you can watch tv if you want. Please don't go." I pleaded, my voice whiny.

"Ok ok. But only only until you fall asleep." He closeed the door and walked back over to me, kicking off his boots.

"Yay!!! Here's the remote. I won't bother you. I'm just going to take a nap."

"Ok." He got the remote from me and layed down next to me. I cuddled into his side like last night. He wrapped one of his arms around me.

"I never sleep in the afternoon. Why am I starting now?" I mumbled.

"Just shut up and sleep."

"Love you," I said.

"Love you more," he replied.

"Love you most, no talk backs. Ha!"

"Dammit!" 

I fell asleep with a great feeling. I'm glad to know my brother doesn't hate me. Even if he says so, he's just being playful. I think I could live like this for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These last few chapters has made me want to do a twincest story, so I'll start one after on of these books is done. Just remind me, because this is going to have A LOT of parts. OK. Well, bye! Sorry about the mistakes btw. This is unedited. Oh, and, um I guess the pic off to the side is Erica's brother. I dunno. No huys really stood out to me, but tell me what you think. If you don't like him, I'll find another guy, k? Alright. Adios!