Chapter 4

Yeah, the song in the last chapter was supposed to be for this one. I intended to put the club scene in the last one, but got side tracked, so it'll be in this one or the next one.

Note from the Editor: Hey, Audrey here! So... Erica's love has returned! What will happen next? Read to find out! Follow @flyingbrownies okay? I know it's a little strange that Josh invaded her changing room, but the world is full of weird things! (That scene was a flyingbrownies original, I didn't change that part. Love her creativity!) Love and privacy, Audrey...

=====================================================================================

RECAP:

He pushed me up against the wall and whispered in my ear, "I want you back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, he started to kiss my neck, I guess trying to find my sweet spot. This whole scenario was so unusual, but I can't move, I'm still shell- shocked. But I was going to be strong.

I wasn't strong.

He found the spot on my collarbone.

I moaned softly so that he, and others, wouldn't here me. But he did and smirked against my skin. He sucked, licked, and bit the spot, claiming me as his.

It felt so wrong, yet felt so right.

He started kissing down further, and I knew it was time to stop.

I tried pushing off of me, but it didn't work. He just grabbed my small waist, and rubbed my sides. I had to bite my tongue to keep from making anymore sounds.

He finally looked at me. So much sorrow and pain in his eyes.

Then, he did something I never thought he'd do.

He hugged me.

He hugged me like his life depended on it.

I was a little shocked, so I didn't hug him back.

I was about to, but then he kissed me. It was full of love and passion. It was a hungry and needy kiss, yet slow and gentle.

My first kiss.

I couldn't help but respond to it. His lips still felt like clouds. I didn't realize until now that I had wanted this just as badly as he did. That feeling in the pit of my stomach gets violently strong.

Then reality hits me, and I yank backwards, using all my willpower.

"W-what was that f-for?" I questioned.

"That was to make up for me not being there. Annd for me being a total dick and leaving you for a twig."

A laughed a little, still shocked.

"We have to talk." I said. "But if you don't mind, I'd like to change back into my regular clothes." I motioned towards my body up and down, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"But you look yummy in this." He whined. My face feels like it's flaming.

"Get out." I pushed him out.

This place should really get doors instead of curtains.

I quickly got dressed, just in case he decided to try and sneak up on me again. I liked the cat outfit, so I was going get it.

Everything was hitting me. Josh was back. Josh was back! What about Justine? Did he truly want me again? I still can't believe it, but a spark of happiness ignites in my heart. Maybe I'll get the fairytale love I always wanted. But I can't think too far ahead.