Chapter 3

{Still Erica's P.O.V.}

Yes!!! Its FINALLY the weekend! I think as I stride out the front doors of the school, breathing in fresh outdoor air. Now I get to sleep in late and eat junk food for two days straight. Ah, living the dream.

About two seconds later, before I even turn and follow the sidewalk to wear I parked my sexy black Mustang, I got a text from...Jacob?

'Wanna go to clubbing tomorrow night?' The text read.

Eh, I don't have anything else to do. I guess I'll have to reschedule that date had with my bed and that big bar of Belgum Chocolate. Insert dramatic sigh here.

'Sure. Why not? I'll be ready by...9. Is that an ok time?'

"Yup. And wear somethin' sexy for me, k love? ;) Ya never know. A lucky guy could be taking you home...'

I scoff. Like that'll ever happen.

'Yeah yeah. Whatever, Jake. I'm gonna go to bed early so I can get up early or buy a new dress.'

'NO!! Where that nice black dress I saw you in once.'

My eyes widened in shock, horor surprise, and embarassment. I can feel my cheeks heating up like burners on a stove.

'How'd you know about that...?'

'Well, um, you-know-who's room is right across from yours. And he told me that he saw you practicing your dancing I guess. Now that I thinkabout it, he was in his room for litterally HOURS that day. When he came down stair for dinner, he had a massive boner.'

'Oh. My. God. I did a strip tease. Excuse me while I go die in a hole.'

'You're cute. You should get going to bed. I'll wake you up at ten with a text. 'Member, NO NEW DRESSES! Niite.'

'Good nite'

Sheesh!! No wonder I felt like I was being watched that day. And I didn't even stop. Ugh.

Wait a second. If he got a...hard-on from me, does that mean he still likes me? A little flurry of butterflies conquer my stomach.

Naw! He's with that thing, Justine. I honestly wouldn't give a rat's ass if he liked me or not.

That's a lie.

I yawned. Being at school for 8 hours and talking to someone for ten minutes straight is hard work, ya know.

Finally, I turn my car into my driveway, switch off the radio I had been blasting, and hop out. I skip up the steps and swing the door open. I flop my backpack on the tile floor and run up the stairs to my bedroom. I fall back onto my bed and close my eyes. My head hits the pillow, but I wasn't greeted by that soft, fluffy heaven like usual.

It was whipped cream.

And it was everywhere.

Oh, Luke's gonna pay for that one.

Hard.

==================================================================================

The next morning when I woke up, I got a text at exactl 10 a.m. And my hair was a sticky mess. But I got him back.

3...

2....

1....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear my brother shriek.

I laughed like a maniac.

For those of you who don't know, Luke is my older brother. I woke up at 4 in the morning and put itching powder in his favorite pair of boxers. It's a classic, but still funny.

Laughing so hard I sounded like a hyena on drugs that just slept for twelve hours, I shuffled to to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I had cleaned all that morning clamminess out of my mouth, I returned to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I decided on a black tank top, a black cardigan, jean shorts, and black combat boots.

I took a long shower to make sure I got all the whipped cream out. I too also make sure I don't smell like whipped cream, I used my mango and mandarin scented body wash.

About half an hour later, I was out the door, on my way to the mall. I wasn't going to buy a dress. I was just going buy something I saw online once. It was a kitten outfit used for...foreplay. It had kitty ears, a tail that was attached to this type of this you put on, that I forgot the name off, fishnet stockings, and spiked, black stilettos. I could practice using it, of course with my curtains CLOSED!!!

I went to Victoria's Secret, hoping to find it there.

Luckily, there was one left. And in my size. I grabbed it before anone else could and went to the dressing rooms to try it on.

It fit PERFECTLY!!!!!

All of a sudden, the curtain was swiped open.

I screamed a litle in surprise. I tried to cover myself in clothes, but failed miserably.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM, YOU PERVERT!!!!" I screamed.

"Sense when did you start cursing? And still calling me a pervert I see."

Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no! It can NOT be him. And what was he doing in my dressing room? Memories I tried to bury in the depths of my mind come spiraling back. Terror floods my heart, and a tornado of butterflies invades my stomach. 

He pushed me up against the wall. His hands are warm, and I feel his breath on my neck. I shiver, and I can feel that familiar throbbing sensation deep in the pit of my stomach...

Then, he whispered in my ear, "I'm here to get you back."

====================================================================