Into The Shadows

Nightmare Moon's P.O.V
"YOU IDIOTS!  He escaped under your watch!" I screamed at my guards.
"Your majesty, we wouldn't have even have known that you could use hope as a power." One guard trying to explain.
"Hope is the strongest power anyone could use right now. They could rebel and return life to the way it was." I said softly as I walked towards a window.
I was remembering life the way it was with old Luna.
"No! Luna you can't turn back now. Look how far you've came, you have taken over and look at you now. You've helped yourself and us." The dark magic said in my head, the dark magic that helped me turn into Nightmare Moon.
I squinted trying to make the dark magic in my head stop.
"Your majesty, are you alright?" A guard asked.
"Yes, I am fine. I just want to be left alone right now." I said as I still looked out the window.
"As you wish your majesty." The guard said as they left.
I still look out the window and remember what the dark magic said. I have come this far.
Star Swirled the Bearded's P.O.V
"Over here!" Rainbow Dash whispered and called me and Fluttershy over. They were trying to sneak me into Rainbow Dash's room.
"Ok can you levitate yourself to my window?" Rainbow Dash asked starting to fly and pointing up at her window.
"Of course, that's easy!" I said as I started to levitate my self.
"For you..." Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy mumbled at the same time.
We all started to go up to Rainbow Dash's window. And when we got there we were all shocked.
"You've got a lot of explaining to do young lady!" Her mom said in her room standing next to her dad. This day just keeps getting better.

Yeah!!! 20 parts! Thank you guys for 61 votes so far and 469 views! You guys are the best!! Also the part with Nightmare Moon and the dark magic that did happen in the comics. Yes Luna was jealous but that didn't fully cause her to become evil. The dark magic or shadows persuaded her to turn evil so they would be able to take over too. Well thank you again and remember don't be a hater! Vote and comment!