A Babysitter

Star Swirled the Bearded's P.O.V
"Hmm...Who, I need someone to babysit Apple Jack but who?" I thought inside my head. I was suddenly interrupted by a knock at my door.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Star Swirled, it's me, Maple Leaf."
"Oh." I said as I walked over to the door to open it " Come in"
"Thank you." She said as she flew into my house. Yes she was a Pegasus. She had light brown fur and a little darker brown for her mane. " I came by earlier to ask you about my potion making lesson but you weren't here."
"I was busy. But what was the question?" I asked but then was suddenly interrupted.
"Ahhh!!!!!" Apple Jack screamed as she came in the living room with a broom stick. I quickly used my magic to stop her.
"Phew..." I said as it hit me. Maple Leaf should babysit Apple Jack. "Maple leaf, I was wondering if you could babysit Apple Jack while I am doing my business."
"Oh.. Ok.. Come here Apple Jack." She said as she picked up Apple Jack and cradled her.
"Thank you so much. When I return I might have more Fillys."
"Oh... Ok."
"I'll be back soon."
"We're are you going?"
"I'll tell you soon." I said as I walked out of the house and right as I got outside my door I teleported to the future. Or present.

Thank you guys for reading! And yes Maple Leaf is my oc. I started playing wizard101 if any one plays I sure will be your friend on wizard101. I'm also doing a just write it contest so I won't be able to update soon. I posted something on my homepage. Ok so please vote and comment! Please pm me if you play wizard101.