The Speech

Nightmare Moon's P

Nightmare Moon's P.O.V
As I walked onto the balcony some ponies were confused. I think they thought they wanted to see Celestia.
"Where's Princess Celestia?!" I heard ponies shout.
"Greetings! I, Nightmare Moon is your new ruler!" I shouted sounding pleased with myself.
"Who? Why is it night?! We're is Princess Celestia?!" Ponies were shouting in every which directions.
I couldn't take it!
"I am your one and only princess!!!!!! You all will love the night! You will see how the night is amazing, that you don't need the sun!" I shouted. I knew I got all their attentions. One by one pony I saw them all bow down to me. I looked with pride. This is how it feels to be in power. An evil grin spread across my face. I started laughing evilly.
"Mwahahah! Mwahahaha!" This is my world now. I rule Equistria! " there will be a sheet of rules on every street. The signs tell you the new rules. I am sure you will follow them or you will be punished severely. That will be all."
I walked back into the castle. I started walking to the thrown room to see what more I could change. But then I remembered that in order for me not to be defeated I have to destroy the Elements of Harmony.

Yeah, yeah. I know this chapter was horrible and short. I just have writers block. But thank you all for the support for my storys. Remember don't be a hater vote and comment!
P.S I love the new Wattpad thing where you can put pictures and videos on the pages.
Stories that I have
- After Nightmare Moon
- Stuck in a Dream
- After Nightfall (on hold)