The Next Element

As I teleported to the future or present I thought about who would be the next pony that I find. As I was thinking I ended up in the present. I looked around me and saw that I was on a cloud! I quickly did a levitation spell so I wouldn't fall through the clouds. I looked around and I saw that I was in Cloudsdale. I looked around me and saw that I was in a flying camp. But as I looked around I saw the next bearer of an element, the element of loyalty. Rainbow Dash!
I saw that she was about to start a race. If she was doing a race her parents wold probably be there. I looked around and saw bleachers with adult ponies. I started to levitate myself over there but before I did that I made sure rainbow dash had her cutie mark, which she did so that was good. As I levitated over to the bleachers I saw what looked like her parents. Here goes nothing.
"Hello I'm.."
"Star Swirled The Bearded!"
The royal Guards their here!

Sorry for such a short chapter. I think it was because I did paragraphs instead. I might make a new book called My Randomness. It will explain my fandoms and what I do in my meantime. So if you want to read it go ahead! I will probably publish it tonight. So watch for it! Don't forget to vote and comment!