The Prophecy

Nightmare Moon's P.O.V
I walked to the thrown room were the elements of harmony were. I used my magic to raise the thing they were being held in. When I finally rose the thing I was thinking about how I could destroy them. Do I just use my powers? No I don't think that will work. But I'm willing to give it a shot. Just as I was about to use my magic on them I heard a pony in the background.
"Stop! You will not destroy them!" The male pony said as he stood where my throne stood. He was a unicorn with a long beard wearing a satchel. But he wasn't a guard. So how did he get into the castle?
"Why not?!" I said angrily.
"Because you will be defeated by them!"
"Hahahaha! You fool! I, Nightmare Moon will never be defeated!"
"Yes you will!" The pony used his magic to grab the Elements of harmony and put them in his satchel. "6 ponies, one friendship. Each will represent an element of harmony. They will see the that you must be stopped and they will use the elements of harmony on you."
"Your lying! I can't be defeated?!"
"Oh yes you can and you will be!"
I charged for the the pony but he was to fast. He teleported right away. Could this actually happen? Me be defeated?! I have to find that pony or my reign would be ruined.

I think this chapter was better then others but if you don't like it oh well. Thank you for all your support! I feel like this story will be a hit! Thank you so much again! Don't forget to read my other stories too. Remember don't be a hater vote and comment!