New rules

Wattpad is being annoying and I can't really see who votes for my story's. So if you vote thank you very much.

Nightmare Moon's P.O.V
I walked around the palace. I saw ponys wondering were the sun was when I looked outside. Some were even panicking.
"They will soon love the night just as much as I do" I thought. I saw a guard that use to be Celestia's guard. I instantly used my powers to turn him into my guard.(picture up above). Every guard I saw that was Celestia's I turned into one of my gaurds. This is going to be fun. I get to do whatever I want.
As I was walking I came to a room with a book of rules. I walked over to it and used my power to open it.

Rules Of Equistria
~No committing crimes against royalty.
Those who do so will be punished severely. Either by jail time or vanishment.
~No act of violence will be forgiven.
~You will love all your royalty.
~Be kind to each other.
(And so on)

Not so much I want to change I just want to get rid of
~be kind to each other
I want to add
~you will only love me Nightmare Moon. ~if you don't like the night and try to rebel you will be punished severely .
I used my magic to get rid of rules and change some. I closed the book and walked to the window and saw ponys gathering around the castle.
"Your majesty, it is time for your speech to the citizens of Canterlot." A guard that walked into the room I was in said. I just remembered I asked my guards to tell the citizens of Canterlot that I was making a speech on what was going on.
"I'll be right there." I said. I looked out the window once more and started making my way to the balcony where my sister usually gave speeches.
"This will be fun." I thought....

Dun, dun, dunnnn.....!!!!!!
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I am making a sequel to After Nightmare Moon called After Nightfall.
Also remember read Stuck in A Dream too. Remember don't be a hater vote and comment!😋
~Luna