I Won't Give Up

Nightmare Moon's P.O.V
"No your majesty we already told you that he wasn't in the Everfree Forest." Pain said.
"H-he's right your majesty we checked and everything." Panic said trying to help cover up the lie.
"Liars! Did you not think that I would be watching all my minions very closely." I shouted.
"We're sorry!!!!!" Pain and Panic said crying while they bowed before me. "We're slugs, worthless slugs!"
"Idiots."
I walked away from them and looked out the window.
"Do you know what will happen if the Elements of Harmony are not found?" I asked in a surprisingly soft voice.
"N-no." Panic said.
"Well my time being ruler of Equistria will be over! Plus my sister would return!"
"Your scared of your sister?" Pain said as he and panic started laughing.
That was it I couldn't take these two! I used my magic to blast them all the way to where the Crystal Empire use to be. I think when they landed I heard King Sombra yell in agony.
"You'll have to deal with them now..."
I walked over to my throne and sat down. Man I had such a bad headache. That didn't worry me though I was worried about the Elements of Harmony being found.

Hoped you guys liked the chapter! I just want to give a special thanks to sorain_11, @AIK11me, RyuRan2200, and much more people who have voted and commented on this story! Remember to read my other stories too! After Nightmare Moon almost has 1k reads! So please keep reading! Remember don't be a hater vote and comment!