I am Star Swirled The Bearded

Star Swirled the Bearded P.O.V's
"I know it's a shock, but I am Star Swirled The Bearded." I said trying to convince Granny Smith that I am me.
"Nope, you are not! I don't believe it!"
"Please ma'am, just listen to me. I need to take Apple Jack..."
"But where will you take her?"
"To my house, in the past, so Nightmare Moon won't find her." I don't really think that will work when I said it. It sounded like I wanted to kidnap her granddaughter.
"Fine, it's, just, keep her safe. I want her to protect Equistria. I want her to save it."
"Thank you. Get her packed up and we'll leave in 10 minutes." Right as I said that Granny Smith went and got Apple Jack and started packing.
I looked around at the pictures of their family. I saw which looked like Apple jacks parents. She must have lost them.
"Ok were ready. Now listen here Apple Jack, you listen to this man ok. He is going to help you and you are going to help all of Equistria. Behave!" Granny Smith said interrupting my thoughts.
"Thank you, I'll take good care of her."
"I know you will."
I turned and made my way outside with Apple Jack. I noticed she already had her cutie mark. That's good. The mane 6 are connected.
"Where are we going?" Apple Jack asked.
"To the past." Right as I said that I got my spell out and teleported us go the past.

Hello everyone!!!! I won't be able to update a lot because of school. I have a writing contest about the holocaust and I am trying to memorize as much digits of pi for math so I can get a prize. So far this is what I memorized:
3.14159265358979323546
Pretty good huh? I just have like a million more numbers. I also just finished basketball and now I am doing softball. So it is going to be a busy time if I want to update soon.
Also please read my new story the war. Two people have read it so far. I might delete it soon. Also please read After Nightfall. Not a lot of people have been reading it. Well I have to finish some homework. Remember don't be a hater vote and comment!