Apple Jack

???'s P.O.V
As I walked through the ever free forest I saw red Apple acres. I finally was there. I walked over to the barn door and knocked on it.
"Who is it?" I heard a little pony say.
"Apple Jack get away from the door I'll answer it." A older pony said with a southern accent.
All of a sudden the door opened. A young pioneer pony answered the door.
"Yes?"
"Hello ma'am. May I come in?" I asked.
"Is it about all this night? Is there a way to stop it? Our apples won't grow in the night."
"It's partly about the night."
"Ok, come in."
I stepped inside the house. It was a nice country stile.
"So what did you wanna talk about?" The pioneer pony asked.
"It isn't suppose to be night right now it is suppose to be day. That's because Princess Luna or known now as Nightmare Moon, ruler of the night made it night forever and vanished her sister to the moon. The only way she can be stopped is the Elements of Harmony." I used my magic to pull out the Elements. "Apple Jack is one of these elements. The element of honesty."
"How do you know?!"
"Because I'm from the past. I know what is going to happen because I traveled back to the future and saw how horrible it was. So I came here to stop the awful future and to restore the elements of harmony."
"What? Only a powerful pony could do that."
"Yes," I said putting back the elements in my satchel. "That is because I am Star Swirled the Bearded."

Yeah, I know. I gave away the mystery pony. I knew I had to do it sooner or later. I also was running out of ideas. The main reason is because I'm tried. Any way, I'll try to make this story better. Bye!