Loyalty and Kindness

Star Swirled The Bearded's P.O.V
I smiled as I teleported to Cloudsdale. Nothing will stop me from getting the next elements of Harmony!
I soon appeared in Cloudsdale. I looked around me no one was outside. I pulled out a pocket watch to see what time it was and it was only 12 pm, it was the afternoon. Since its night for the whole time of day the ponies probably get confused about it being night or day. I started walking down some streets with houses that might belong to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. As I was walking I saw a piece of paper stapled on a tree saying
"Wanted for disobeying the orders of Nightmare Moon. Also charged with holding a magic more powerful than hers. If you see this pony contact the Royal guards at once!"
And as I looked down to see who they were talking about I saw a picture of me. This is going to be harder than it looks.
"Your Star Swirled the Bearded!" I heard a little filly saying. Great this is how I get caught a filly tattletale's on me.
"Rainbow Dash he's a criminal we should get Royal guards." Great there were two but wait did she just say Rainbow Dash.
"No Fluttershy! I trust him he doesn't seem like a bad pony. My parents have told me about you Mr." I finally turned around when she said that. "You were a powerful unicorn able to do magnificent things. I trust you. We won't turn you in."
"Thank you." I said shocked.
"Alright Rainbow Dash. If you say so. You can stay at one of our houses." Fluttershy said.
"We could sneak him in to my house. My parents wouldn't be that shocked but if your parents found out that you were hiding a criminal in your house they would flip!" Rainbow dash said. "Come on mister!" Rainbow Dash said as she lead the way to her house. I think I've found the elements of Loyalty and Kindness.

Thank you guys so much for the support! Especially lakshyas123 for all the support! If you haven't read the notice I am entering this story into the Watty's so please vote and comment! Thank you again and remember don't be a hater vote and comment!