Jail Break

Star Swirled The Bearded's P.O.V
The guards throw me into a prison cell and locked me in. I just looked around the cell and saw how there was no escaping. I just sat down and looked at the wall and thought about Nightmare Moon winning.
I couldn't give up now! I have already gotten one of the elements of harmony now all I need is 5 more. And I know where two were. I just need to escape.
I kept looking for a way to escape. Even though I didn't have any magic I still had hope and that is all I needed.
I focused on the wall and tried to use my magic to break free. I also tried to think of my hope and how I couldn't give up now.
I felt an urg of energy and the next thing I knew the wall was gone and there was Canterlot. I ran out of the prison cell into Canterlot. As I got far away from the castle I looked at the castle and saw Nightmare Moon and she saw me too. I tried my magic and it worked. I just smiled and teleported to Cloudsdale. I knew it would be very risky but if I needed to get the elements of harmony beholders nothing would stop me. Even if I had to fight Nightmare Moon to help Equistria I would. I'm stronger than her and any of her guards. I knew I could bring peace back to Equistria!

Thanks for reading everyone! Don't worry the next chapter will be very action packed! I am going to try to update quicker than I was doing before. Also thanks for all the votes! All your votes make me very happy!
I feel like Control freak from teen titans because how much of a crazy fan girl I am and how much of a fan boy he is. Well that's all so don't be a hater vote and comment!!!!!