Forced, Santa and Bracelets........[29]

Start from the beginning

Caydee and my kids,

but I couldn’t find her I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes I closed my eyes I miss her so much I cant do anything without thinking about her.

Does she miss me?

Is she thinking about me as much as I think about her?

Does she still love me?

Has she got another boyfriend?

I clenched my fists and growled at the thought she was mine! No other man would dare to touch what belongs to me.

Life without Caydee hurt it felt like months, since the last time I saw here in fact it felt like generations, generations since I last tasted her tears, generations since I last felt her lips on mine generations since she begged for me to hold on…..years with out my Caybaby I whimpered.

I was holding Dylan’s daughters teddy I had one foot against the wall, the wall supporting me.

“I saw Swanta’” I heard a little voice chirp.

I looked to the source of the noise and saw a boy with brown hair and greyish brown eyes, well that was a weird combo…he was cute he was mirroring the way I was leaning on the wall.

“Good for you” I mumbled.

“Your not a very whappy’ person are you?” he asked “your lonely…mister gwumpy’” he mumbled.

“What you doing here kid, where’s your daddy?” I asked him rudely.

“I'm here becwause’ you have tweddy’s’ gwirlfriend’, and Swantas’ sending my daddy” he said I looked at his hand and he had the exact replica of the teddy in my hand but only his teddy had a boxer shorts and my teddy had pigtails……wait…….her teddy had pigtails.

“What?” I asked annoyed but amused and interested by this kid.

“Yeah, my Mammas lonely she hasn’t told me but I know………your lwonely’ too, I cwan’ tell” he said.

“Where’s your mum kid?” I asked “what’s your name maybe we could find you your mum” I mumbled indignantly.

He shook his head “my names Tristan, ywours’?” he asked.

Brent” I mumbled.

He giggled.

I looked at his face “what?”

“I want twhat’” he pointed to my bracelet.

“You can’t have it” I mumbled.

“pweaase” he popped his bottom lip out and made his greyish brown eyes big.

I frowned but gave in…..it was a boring bracelet anyway I just wore it because it looked good with what I was wearing; cargo shorts and a white t shirt.

It was a brown triple cord braided leather bracelet I took it of my hand and gave it to him “Go away now” I mumbled.

“fine, mister gwumpy’, jwust’ dwont’ upset swanta’ with ywour’ gwumpiness’” he mumbled walking away putting the bracelet on his wrist I chuckled softly and shook my head in amusement…I was also annoyed.

He skipped of I wanted to follow him make sure he was okay…but then why should I bother, he's probably got a crazy mother who will accuse me of kidnapping her son, but I mean it would be understandable he's so adorable I just want to put him in my pocket!

Caydee P.O.V

“Mamma, why you look like a cwazy’ women?” Tristan said from behind me I spun on my heel and pulled him into a hug.

“Don’t you dare run off like that…ever again” I mumbled.

He nodded “owkai’ Mamma I met a man fwoced’ him to give me this”

“You what?”

“I fwoced’”

“You what?”

“I fwoced’”

“You what?”

“I fwoced’”

“You wh-”

“Mamma I fwoced’!” he said evidently getting angry.

“What’s a fwoce’?” I asked curiously.

“Fwoced’”

I grinned sheepishly “don’t you mean forced” I said.

“Yes Mamma, fwoced’” he said.

I sighed exasperated.

“What did you ‘fwoce’ him to give you” I said making fun of him.

He pouted “Mamma! Stop making fwun’ of me” he mumbled “he gwave’ me this’” he said showing me a brown bracelet.

“Tristan you cant do that, it’s rude” I exclaimed.

“He gived it to me” he mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow “you said to me you ‘fwoced’ him to before” I said my hands on my hips frowning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOP! WOOP! i uploaded ;) im so happy.

Brent met tristan :O 

Brents back in the picture! :D!

Comment and vote to unlock next chappy ;)