Painting, Hailey and secrets..........[14]

Guys! I know this is short but i have no time to upload! im weak and I was like forcing my self to stay awake to uplaod this, im not feeling like the best person in the world :'(

COMMENT 

vote

like 

(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and sighed Brent had his arm around my waist as if I'm going to run away at any moment I yawned and giggled he had his mouth open and drool falling onto the pillow I kissed his forehead and got up.

I walked out of the tent and looked at the sun and inhaled the scent of nature! Hmm love that smell I felt hands encircle my waist and pull me into his chest Brent. I smiled and leaned more into him.

“Were going to the beach today there’s another pack” he sighed “they invited us, I hate them they hate us but there alphas my dads best friend” he said kissing my cheek.

I nodded “okay”

----

I have no clue where Brent was, so I just randomly began walking but that was until I heard him talking I frowned.

He was talking to that bitch “Caydee said that?” she gasped “Really? Wow!” she said.

Why the hell were they talking about me? He has no right to go tell her about our personal stuff okay I told holly but that’s completely different she’s my sister. And this……this…….this bitch! Aint got nothing to do with Brent and me!

I growled and stomped away Brent can be so stupid sometimes! You don’t go round telling everybody the things that happen in your life!

Urggh he's so annoying.

But you love him…..

Yes I know I love him! And I sometimes I hate it…

 ----

The camping trip was amazing I loved it, I was now in my shorts and tank top with my hair in a high pony tail and pink paint everywhere waiting for Brent to come and help me with the painting for Hailey’s room she was coming tomorrow and I would have enough time for everything to be perfect in her room.

I heard the door opening and saw Brent walk in “hey babe” he said he was wearing a t shirt that clung to him showing off his tanned and defined 6 pack sported by a pair of beach shorts that were white.

“Hello Mr. Brent Ryder” I said loving the way his name rolled off my lips “Brent Ryder, that’s a sexy name” I said nodding.

He shook his head “You’re a sexy girl.”

“You’re a sexy boy, only because your helping me paint today” I said grinning.

“Do I get reward?” he asked winking and wiggling his eye brows.

“Your wish is my command” I said winking.

“Really?” he said with a seductive look “anything?” he asked.

I nodded “anything but sex” I said.

He smirked “deal” he said “I want you to take your clothes off”

I scoffed “as if”

“Not as in like all of them ill take of my shirt you can leave your bra and under wear on” he said.