Dougie, Heat and Riots......[20]

I DEDIICATED THIS CHAPPY TO MEL BECAUSE I LOVE HER COMMENTS AND THEY MAKE ME SMILE ALL THE TIME AND SHE SUPPORTS ALL MY STORYS AND WELL BECAUSE.....SHES AWSOME ;P

VOTE.

COMMENT.

AND FAN...

_________________________________________________________________________

   Hailey was at nursery and I was home alone I was walking around in boxer shorts and a tank top bellowing teach me how to dougie on the top of my voice.

“TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE” I bellowed jumping around the house “I MAKE THE PARTY SHINE BRIGHT, THIS BEAT IS BUBBLE GUM SO I HAD TO CHEW IT!” I said doing the dougie “ALL MY BITCHES LOVE ME” I said chewing on gum, singing the song got me wanting gum…don’t judge!

I went into my kitchen and took a packet of pop corn and opened it I chucked some in my mouth and the door rang I grinned opening the door “sup’” I said to the guys behind it.

They were standing in a line staring at my legs I kicked them all in the shin, they were no threat they had Brent's packs scent so I'm cool, they were still staring so I kicked then again harder they groaned “ouch!” they said looking at my face.

“Brent wants you” one of them said.

I smirked “who doesn’t?” I said cockily,

They nodded “I agree” they said.

“me to”

“me third”

I smirked “oh boys, you wanna come in? While I go talk to Brent?” I asked.

“he wants to talk to you in like half an hour” they said.

I nodded and slammed the door on there face.

----

I opened the door and saw Brent standing there in a sweat shirt and a pair of khaki shorts I smiled sheepishly I was covered in chocolate and had a lolly in my mouth.

He shoved his hands into his pockets examining me, he shook his head “what am I going to do with you Caydee?” he said exasperated.

I grinned “buy me ice cream?”

He chuckled softly “you wish”.

I grinned “I do wish”

“I really wanna lick that chocolate of you right now, you look so edible” he said.

I shook my head “chico pervertido, pervertido” I said in Spanish.

He grinned “you just said perverted, perverted boy is Spanish…..which by the way sounds very sexy” he winked.

 “Oh Brent what am I going to do with you” I said mocking him.

“I’ve got a couple of suggestions” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Extrano chicos pervertidos del mundo…” I said smirking that means weirdo perverted boys of the world.

He grinned “you sound hot when you talk in Spanish” he said.

I rolled my eyes “what did you want?” I asked filling a cup of water and drinking it.

“nothing just wanted to see you” he stated walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist I grinned and turned around wrapping my arms around his neck “aren’t you sweet?” I joked kissing him.