12 hours until battle!!

Beginne am Anfang

Rose P.O.V

The house was quite almost to quite. It suppose to be a huge wedding today so why isn't everybody hustling to get ready. I was surprise and confuse. It was like there was mote tension in the air then excitement, I was worried. "Rose are you up" Nick said from behind the door. "Yes" I said opening it. "Good, now come we are needed in your father office" he said leaving. We enter father office and surprisingly he was polishing his gun which he only took out if something happen or happening. "Rose sweety the wedding is gonna be cancel" my father said smiling. "Why" I ask curious. "Your baby fathering is coming I can feel his rage such an angry fellow" he said looking out his window. I tried to reach for my pocket knife I always kept in between my breast. I knew if father dies then Raph wouldn't have to fight. I carefully pull out the knife and threw it with lighting speed. "Sir!!" Nick tried to yell to warn him but it was to late. "Die!!" I screamed as the knife flew towards him, but he caught it without looking and threw the knife on the floor on to the carpet. "Noway" I said surprise. "You should no better Rose, after all I taught you everything you know. I felt your murder intention as soon as you step into the room. You can't hide your rage from me" he said looking at me. "Damn it" I said angrily. "Nick restrain Rose" my father said angrily. Nick put my hands and my neck in shackles. "You won't get away with this. Raphael is coming and you can't beat him he the strongest he won't roll over and die just like that" I said looking at my father. "Of course I'll win, I always will. He no match for me or Nick and you know this" he said giggling. "You don't know Raph he will win because he is a protector he'll win even if you rip him limb from limb he'll fight with just his will to live if he has to" I said smiling. "I have a secret weapon though growing and waiting to do my every bitting" he said smirking. "What weapon... Tell me!!!" I scream in peer anger. "Take her away" he said turning his back on me. Nick pull my chains pulling me away from father and out his office. "You won't win EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU MYSELF!!!! FATHER!!!!! " I Screamed while the door close and the only image I saw was him smiling evilly. I prayed that Raph would be safe. But if I know father his new weapon will be tuff to beat.

Miko P.O.V

I woke up early to get ready but surprisingly nobody came in to help with my hair, makeup, or dress. I put on a rob and decided to go see my father. "Papa are you in here" I ask knocking. "Yes come in princess" he said cheerfully. "Papa ummm what with the hold up of my wedding" I ask confuse. "It just a little change of plans, you won't be getting married after all" he said smiling. "Why did something happen to Adelardo" I ask concern. "Ummm yes he seem ti have caught cold feet and refuse to get married now" my father said taking a breath. This was strange after all me and Adelardo had a plan, and now all of the sudden he back out that can't be true, he would never abandon his plan to stay near Donnie. "Well what now" I ask concern. "Actually now you go with Aaron" he said looking at me. "Aaron? But why?" I ask confuse. My father look strange like he was up to something this scared me. Just then Aaron came in with shackles. I turn back to my father, he had a evil look in his eye then I knew Mikey was in danger. "No!!" I said pushing Aaron down and running pass him. "Catch her!!!" My father yelled. I ran all the way down the halls and up the stairs to my room. I grab the t-phone and block the door. I then climb out my window and towards the roof. I made my way to my mother old art room in a tower. I lock the door and the window and hid behind some old paintings. I hurried and dial Mikey number.

*ring* ring* *ring*

Mikey: hello Miko

Miko: Mikey listen I don't have long he coming to get me

Mikey: who coming!! What happening Miko!!

Miko: just listen Mikey it a trap they know you guys are coming you can't attack now they'll be expecting you

Mikey: where are you Miko? are you safe?

Miko: I am for now but he'll find me soon

Mikey: who? Miko who after you

Miko: ...........

I look up to see Aaron looking at me with the shackles in his hand. "Found you" he said smirking.

Miko:ahhhhhh!!!

Mikey: Miko!!!! What happening!!!! Hello!! Hello!!!

Aaron: I'm sorry Miss can't come to the phone right now she a little tied up for a moment

Mikey: Aaron you bastard what did you do to Miko!!!

Aaron: nothing for now, but if you want to save her and the others come and get them. Listen up green boy if you ever wanna see Miko again come find me ill be waiting for you in the left wing of the fortress you have 24 hours to save her or she dies, got it?

Mikey:bastard, I'll kill you!!!

Aaron: hurry now time is ticking away

Aaron then hung up and broke the phone. He turn his attention to me. And finish and putting the shackles on me. "It seem your friend is coming after all, and when he does I'll destroy him" he said smirking. I felt the tears fall from my eyes as he kept his foot on my head and some restrains around my mouth. "Don't cry now miss you ask for this all you had to do was forget, and maybe he wouldn't have to die" he said giggling. I tried to lift up but he put more force on my head. "Don't move" he said stomping on my head. He drag me out of the room and down the hall. I knew from the silence that everyone was waiting for them. And I was helpless to stop it. "Mikey please stay safe" I thought to myself.