Introduction

Author's Note:
Hello and thank you for reading👍🏼

This story is a continuation of my other story "Just the Two of Us" so it takes place right after the ending of that book and if you haven't checked that one out yet, check it out, its an Eminem Fan Fiction and it's the 🌊 (just sayin😁)
*******

Info on the two main characters: If you read the beginning of Just the Two of Us, you can detect that Tori's personality is very tomboy and ghetto. She uses a lot of ghetto slang because of the environment she's grown up in. However, near the end of Just the Two of Us, time goes on she has changed a little. Her vocabulary matured more so her slang is less apparent, or not there at all. Her personality has also become more feminine. She has gone from short tempered to having a more relaxed and mature standpoint. That being said, it does not mean she won't get mad and yell when she needs to.

As for Marshall, he hasn't changed all too much. He has matured in the sense of settling down and focusing on one girl, Tori. He is still known for making mistakes and regretful decisions but will mature within age and time throughout the novel. He also has a childlike sense of humor that will never go away because it is his personality. Nevertheless, he is still growing up and learning about life aside of the twisted one he's known all throughout his unfortunate childhood.

Once again I hope you enjoy this novel! 😊