Kidnapped

"Everyone in position?" Rip asked.

"Copy," everyone said in response.

"Let's hope that this recon mission doesn't go downhill like last time," Sara added, looking over at her husband. She let her hand caress her stomach for a moment. It wouldn't be long, and she would start showing. Leonard had made her believe that everything was going to be okay. As long as they were together, they could do anything.

"Here here," Leonard replied. His job was to keep an eye out over everything, including the future mother of his child.

"Excuse me, miss?" A man tapped on Sara's shoulder and she turned around to face him.

"Yes? Can I help you?" 

"Are you a part of the team that helped build the new Oculus device?"

"Yes. Yes, I am," Sara replied, keeping her cover.

"Oh, did you know that there is a meeting going on that you need to be a part of?"

"Uh...no, I didn't. Where is it?"

The man pointed to a door. "Through that door, and down the hall to your left. You know what? I'm headed down that way myself. Why don't I just show you?"

"Okay. I need to go use the ladies room first, though," Sara said.

"Of course. Well, I'll just meet you in the hallway then. That way you don't get lost."

"Very well. I will see you then." She gave Leonard a look that everything was okay, and she then excused herself to the bathroom. 

Upon coming out of the bathroom, there was that man, waiting for her there. "Oh, you scared me."

"Did I? I'm sorry. I'm usually more mindful about that...Miss Lance."

She was made...but maybe she could still keep her act on. "I'm sorry. Who?"

"Don't play games with me. I know who you are. I knew who you were when I first saw you. I was trying to get you alone. Vulnerable. Away from your team."

"To do what, exactly?"

"This." Before she could react, he placed a cloth, drenched with chloroform, over her face, and she was knocked out almost instantly. He pulled out his communicating device and activated it. "I've got her. Awaiting more instructions."

"Very good," Another man replied. "Take her to the jump ship and get away from here. I'll send you the coordinates of where she's going to be held."

"Yes, Sir. I'm on it." He knelt down to pick up Sara and then felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see the man that Sara was with right before he felt a punch to his face and then everything went black.

"Sara," Leonard whispered. He moved her hair out of her face and began to pick her up. "I've got you." He activated his comm. "Rip, we need to get out of here. Sara's been knocked out. They tried to take her."

"Acknowledged, Mr. Snart. Can you make it to the Waverider?"

"I think so. Get Mick over here. My hands are full. I would love some backup."

"You got it." 

Leonard walked down an empty hallway and made his way toward the exit. About halfway there, he was hit in the back of the head, hard. He stumbled and dropped Sara. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was another man picking up his wife and heading in the opposite direction. 

"Snart," Mick whispered. "Wake up."

Jolting awake, Leonard sat up and looked around. "Mick. They took Sara. We gotta catch up to them. Come on," he said, standing up and heading in the direction the man took her. Mick followed. They ran to the door leading outside and saw a small ship taking off, too far away to do anything to stop it. "Sara..."