His Return

"Sara, Cisco Ramon is on this list," Stein said. "We can trust him."

"I have already pulled up Mr. Ramon's information, Miss Lance," Gideon said.

"Thanks," Sara replied. She looked over Cisco's info. "So, it looks like we can contact him in Central City at STAR Labs."

"Gideon, plot a course," Rip said.

"Yes, Captain," Gideon replied.

Everyone was fastened in and they made the time jump. Within minutes, they arrived in Central City, just a couple of blocks away from STAR Labs. When they entered the lab, Cisco and Barry were working on something. Barry was the first one to notice them. "Hey, Professor Stein! Ray! What are you doing here? And who are they?"

Don't worry, Barry," Ray said. "This is the team I have been on. I'm sure Oliver told you." Barry nodded. "This is Rip, our Captain." Rip nodded in greeting. "This is Sara, Laurel's sister." Sara waved. "And you know Mick, Snart's partner, Jax, and Kendra and Carter." Each one of them either waved or said, "Hey."

"Hey, nice to meet you," Barry said. "But you still haven't answered my question. What are you doing here?"

"We need your help," Sara replied. Then she looked to Cisco. "Actually, we need your help, Cisco."

"What do you need me for?" Cisco asked. "Oh, and by the way, do you like the suit I made you? Because I think it was really dope. You know what I'm sayin'?"

"Yes, Cisco. The suit is great. But I need your help with something far more important right now," Sara replied.

"What can I do for you?"

Sara pulled out the cold gun that she had brought along and presented it to Cisco. "I need you to help me bring him back."

"Snart?" Barry asked. "I thought there was someone missing from this group, but I wasn't going to ask."

"Wait, what do you mean, bring him back?" Cisco asked.

"He's trapped in another dimension," Sara said. "He helped destroy a certain device that helped us fulfill the mission we were on, but it killed him in the process. Last night, I had a dream of him, and he told me that he was trapped in another world of some sort."

"It's like what happened to me, being trapped inside the speed force," Barry added. "How did he get sent where he is?"

"That is unknown," Rip replied. "We have a theory that by destroying that device, it started a chain reaction that sent him to that very existence. It also could have been since he was connected with it with his body that maybe that's why he was sent to that dimension. It's a mysterious thing. Time. It'll give you a headache sometimes if you think about it for too long."

"So," Cisco added. "You think that my vibing ability will bring him back?"

"It worked with me and the speed force," Barry said. "It should work with Snart."

"Alright," Cisco said, standing from his chair. "Let's do this."

When they were all ready to go, Sara placed the cold gun on the table where Cisco needed it. "I'm going in with you."

"Okay. Just to let you know, when we get in there, we won't have a lot of time. Ninety seconds at best. So get in there, take his hand, and pull him out." Sara gulped, and nodded. "Alright, take my hand," Cisco replied. Taking Sara's hand in his, he slipped his helmet on, and placed his hand on top of the cold gun.

Everything around her changed instantly. It was like a storm. She couldn't see him. "Leonard?" She called. No answer. "Leonard, I'm here!" Nothing. No response.