Making it Official

***Yeah, I know that that picture is technically a Caity and Wentworth picture, but I wanted to use it so bad. Deal with it... lol ;)***

Sara woke up with a smile on her face. Everything was right in the world. She slept so peacefully. She rolled over, wanting to snuggle a bit with Leonard before they had to get up and get ready for the day, but Leonard wasn't there. She sat up quickly. Had she dreamed it? Was he still trapped in that other dimension? She was about to really freak out when her door opened and Leonard came in with a tray full of breakfast. She sighed in relief.

"What's wrong?" Leonard asked.

"I just had a really bad feeling inside when I woke up to find you gone," Sara replied.

"What kind of feeling?" he asked, setting down the tray.

"I was scared that I had dreamed it all," Sara said. "As vivid as it was, I was scared that everything that happened yesterday...didn't actually happen."

Leonard sighed with patience. He knew that it was hard for her as she so often expressed how much, but it was also hard for him as well. The thing was that he was back, and he needed her to know that he wasn't going anywhere. He sat beside her on the bed and took her hand in his. "Sara. It's okay. I keep telling you. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. My place is here, with you." He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead. After he wiped a single tear from her cheek, he got up and presented her breakfast. "Tada!"

"Do you expect me to eat all of this?" Sara asked sarcastically.

"Of course not. There is plenty on that tray for both of us to share," he replied with the same amount of sarcasm. And then they each enjoyed their first bite. Sara moaned in pleasure at the food. "Good?"

"Oh my God, the best. I haven't had this quality of food since the last time my mom cooked for me." Leonard smiled and kept eating. "Wait, did you make all of this?"

"Surprise!"

"Oh, wow. Who knew that Leonard Snart actually knew how to cook? Impressive." He shrugged his shoulders. "What else can you do?"

"Oh that is something for me to know and for you to find out," Leonard replied.

"Okay," Sara said, smiling. She looked down at her plate. He had made her sunny side up eggs, bacon, seasoned potatoes, sausage, and toast. It was a magnificent sight to behold. And it smelled even better. "Thank you for this. I really needed it." He smiled. Sara leaned over the tray and kissed him lightly on his lips. When she pulled back, his eyes were still closed, obviously savoring that kiss. "Well, what shall we do today?"

"Anything. As long as it's with you," Leonard said.

"My thoughts exactly." Sara took another bite of the potatoes. "Rip is still searching the timeline with Gideon. Could be another few days until we know what our next mission is."

"Well, it seems like we've got quite a bit of time on our hands, don't we?" Leonard said, and she smiled in return. He was so happy right now. Everything was going perfectly. Nothing could dampen the moment now.

"Hey, Snart, you busy?" Mick asked over the comm system.

Except that, Leonard thought. Here he was, having a moment with his girl, and Mick had to interrupt. Oh well. "What is it, Mick?" he asked.

"I got something to show you. Meet me in the cargo bay," Mick said.

"I'll be there in a minute," Leonard said. He turned to look at Sara who was still eating her food. "I'm sorry."

Sara shook her head. "No. It's okay. Don't be. I guess with being on this ship, I have to share you, especially with Mick. He's your friend, and I don't want to jeopardize that." He cupped her cheek. "Go."