I guess Chris caught my drift cause I wasn't looking at him and smiling anymore.

"Aye, Red, Imma hit you back when I'm outside yo place ight?"

"Ight man... Bring ya friend wit ya."

"Ight" Chris said and hanging up the phone.

I still looked out the window watching everything pass my sight as we sped through the night.

"Aye look, I'm sorry about my friend..." He said looking at me while I kept my focus out the window.

"Chris are you seeing anyone?"

"Only person I'm seeing right now is you."

When he said that, a tingly feeling started to form in my stomach.

"Chris I'm serious... If you already have another girl in mind or if there is someone else, I don't want to intrude." I said turning to look at him.

"Jay... I have my eyes on you right now... If there's not a problem with that, I'd like for it to stay that way baby girl."

The way that sentence just flowed out of his mouth just gave me chills like no other. I don't know what this man is doing to me... But I like it.

"Alright Chris..."

"Tell me more about you. We're almost there by the way."

"Okay and Netflix occupies a portion of my life when I'm free. I love having fun. I love cars and I'm also in love with scenery." I said looking straight ahead.

"Well I guess we should have movie night one of these days. You're gonna have lots of fun if you stick wit me. I'm a car person too, that's why I bought this and what do you mean by scenery?" He said smiling with every response.

"Like, watching the sunset at the beach... Or things that involve nature ya know... That type of stuff." I said helping him understand.

"Ohhh I see... That's cool... You should take pictures of that type of stuff. All the beautiful things you see can be captured."

"Already ahead of you. I bought a Polaroid camera about a week ago."

"Ohhhh look at you being all crafty... By the way, we're here." He said as I looked at the restaurant to the right.

(Skips to the car ride home)

"What type of restaurant has Peach Cobbler and it ain't peach cobbler?!" I semi-yelled to Chris as he continued to laugh at me.

"Ok ok you gotta admit that the bbq was good... But I ain't expect they dessert to be like that!" He yelled as we both laughed hysterically.

"Did you have to be mean to the guy tho?" Chris asked me... I kinda had an attitude with the waiter cause the cobbler was nasty.

"It wasn't my fault that the establishment didn't know how to make peach cobbler the right way. But, I will say that their barbecue was the bomb. I have to come back again." I said looking at him.

"You can't come back without me... Deal?" He asked smiling and looking at me while driving.

"You got a deal."