01: Rumors & Partying

En başından başla

When I finish, I get in the shower. I like taking long showers. Helps me think and remember things. Like that I have a interview in a week and that I will take a relaxing bath (with a bath bomb) before Elyse's party.

I seriously need to actually relax and party. The whole week I had things to do.

Monday and Tuesday: Photoshoots
Wednesday: Meetings
Thursday: Went to NYC
Friday: Sister's Fashion Show

I actually thought I would have a lazy day, but Lara needs a dress. I mean, apparently.

Anyway, I don't feel like putting a lot of makeup, so I just apply that no-makeup look. Which seriously doesn't make any sense, since I do have makeup on my face.

After that I do my hair in slightly wavy curls.

I put some leggings and a sweatshirt on and go downstairs.

"Hello Isabella!" I greet her with a big smile.

Isabella is our maid. Well the main one. And also my favorite. She's like a second mom to me. If my mom's not there, I talk to her. She's been here for like forever. Even before I was born. Actually since my older siblings.

"Good morning, Ella! So? What do you want to eat?"

"Ummm... I'll just have a acai bowl, please. "

"Ok, yeah! What do want?"

"Mango smoothie with bananas, kiwis, mangos and chia seeds, please."

"Ok!"

"Thanks!" I hug her and peck her cheek, before going upstairs to get my laptop.

After she finished my bowl and I started eating, I watched the rest of the episode of 'Jane The Virgin'.

"Well I'm going to buy the groceries. Ask one of the other maids if you need something."

"Ok, bye!" I waved at her and finished eating.

This is delicious!

After finishing my food, I washed my plate and ustenstiles and went upstairs.

You're probably wondering why I'm washing my plate and utensils if I have maids: I just ain't that lazy and I don't take things for granted.

Anyway, gotta go meet Lara in fifty minutes.

I better hurry up.

I change, take my car keys and go downstairs to the garage.

I go inside of my burgundy BMW in the driver's seat while one of my bodyguards is in front with me and the other one behind. I press on the gas pedal and drive to Beverly Hills.

I get there an hour later.

Me: where you at?
Lara FBFF: traffic. getting there in 10 minutes
Me: ok ill wait for you in front 

Since I'm kinda thirsty, I drive with my two bodyguard to a Starbucks not far from there.

"What would you like Ella?"