Chapter 6. Starstruck and Starbucks

Melanie

After a few ' adjustments ' , Grayson finally left, of course only after he had his little run down with Tony. I can't believe I, a little city girl, am dating one of the biggest players in The world. I think I just might faint, I mean I had never EVER expected this to happen and doesn't -

" Hey, you okay? " Tony said.

" Yeah, I'm fine. just a little hungry. " I said.

Tony leaned closer to my ear.

" If you're hungry for me, we could leave -- "

I smiled and blushed wildly and playfully pushed him away. He smirked, which made my heart flutter and yet ache at the same time. Then I felt a warm grasp around my waist and hot breath near my earlobe.

" That usually happens not on the first date but, the second date. Wanna skip to the second date? "

He winked and smirked deviously.

" Uh uh, uhmmmm. " I stammered out like an idiot.

" Lets eat breakfast! " I stated.

I have never in my life been speechless in my entire life. Tony Stark had just accomplished that. Damn. I don't know why but I could not stop blushing! I ran out of Tony's arms and pushed him to the table to eat.

" Food! " Clint yelled.

I chuckled and spread out the food along with the coffee.

"Okay, we got a variety of foods so just -" I started.

Hands spread wildly over the table, some grabbing napkins, some got coffees, others grabbed baked goods and Tony made a smooth move to slide his hand in mine, smirking. Before I could take my hand away to grab my food Tony reached over got my coffee and a filled doughnut. His hand fit mine like a puzzle, but how did he know my favorite doughnut? Shaking off the feeling, I fell back in the chair and let Tony fight off the rest of the scavengers. Soon, Tony slid back in his chair and kissed me on the check. Grinning like the idiot I am, I looked over and saw him smirking.

" Do you have to have such powerful effects on women? "

" Only the ones I want to stay in my life. " Tony said smiling.

Awe, my heart fluttered with my stupid smile finding its way back on my face.

This didn't feel right, because deep down in the pit of my stomach I knew this wasn't supposed to happened.

I reached over and grabbed my other donut and coffee.

Vanilla. French Vanilla. My favorite.

I took a greedily bit into my donut and moaned from the ecstatic lovely taste of the round pastry. Tony's grip tightened and smirked.

" I could get used to that sound. It's actually quite a turn on. " Tony said.

After choking on the tiny pieces of my donut and weird glances from the group, I finally shot him a look.

" You are so uptight Chapel, enjoy the little moments, not choke on your food. " Tony said laughing.

" Thanks for the sentimental quote there Stark. " I said.

" Don't mention it. "

" So is this Starbucks, is it an actual star that bucks? " Thor said slightly confused.

" No honey, it's just a coffee shop. " I said laughing and smiling.

"You midguardians have such great taste in items. First Poptarts and now Starbucks? I love Midguard! " Thor exclaimed.

" You should get that on a T-Shirt. " Clint said smirking.

We all laughed at Clint's remark as Thor gave a thoughtful glance.

" I just may proceed to doing that. "

With the thought of Thor parading around in a shirt that says " I Love Midguard " would be quite entertaining. I looked over at Tony and saw him starring at me.

" What? " I said smiling.

" You don't know how incredibly beautiful you are. " Tony said.

I smiled as I ate the last of my donut. No one noticed Thor wander off from the table and no one noticed that Steve fell asleep on the table.

The morning started off great, then someone walked into the kitchen.

xXx