Chapter 18: A birthday party

Start from the beginning

"You know you will have to train sooner or later" she said breaking the silence "I think i choose later, It just a drag anyway"

"Your still not going to tell me about the thing you dont find a drag?" she asked, i turned my gaze on her examining her features,as she looked back at me, I wasnt sure exactly how i felt about her, so i just shruged, she sighed returning her gaze to the cloud filled sky, a few seconds afterwards i did too.

"So this was where you were hiding?" A voice said from behind us, making me jolt up. i turned around and sure thing Asuma stood infront of me, hands in his pockets smoking a cigarette.

"You didnt think you can actually evade me all day, did you?" Sara held an amused smile, as she watched both of us, "Glad to see you out of the hospital Sara, Sorry but i will have to break up your date" he said with amuesment

my cheeks was now tainted with a little red, and i could see so was Sara's, but she then replied back.

"so when is yor next date with Kurenai?" she asked him with a smirk causing his cheeks to yurn a little red, i couldnt help but smirk as well.

"Anyway, lets go Shikamaru" I stood up waving to Sara as i followed Asuma.

Sara Pov

'Me and Shika on a date?! why would he say something like that i mean we are just friends' i thought as i laid back down after Asuma and Shika left, i stared back at the sky.

'you're not fooling anyone, kid' Yami said with a little chuckle 'It's obvious you have feelings for the boy'

'shut up!" I thought back, i wasnt sure how i felt, but one thing for sure, that i dont have time for a relationship, especially with the big chance of me dying, it will only end up hurting the person i date.

'Keep making up excuses kid' Yami mocked 'It wont work in the end'

'i cant have a prive thought can i?'

'Nope'

I started standing up, and made my way through the village till i reached the village gates, i made my way through them and to my clan compound, it wasnt very far from the village gates.

when i reached, i saw the usual two guards guarding the main gate, i greeted them as i made my way inside, i walked throught the streets grreting the people i met on the way, consisted of houses, with the our clan symbol on the walls surronding it.The same symbol, that hang on my choker.

This was my family, my responsbility, i was supposed to be next leader,after my brother weas taken,  but what will i do as a leader if i die.

By the time i maded to my house, the sun was already setting, i entered the house to find it empty, so Kohana was probably still on her way.

I made my way to my room, before climping to the roof through the balcony, i hugged my knees to my chest watching the sunset. i let out a sigh.

"I know your there, so do me a favour and come out" i said as Garaa walked from behind the chimney."Do you want something?"

He didnt answer but his sand was slowly making it's way around, my wrists, and neck.

"This again, i dont know why you want to kill me so badly i never did anything to you" his sand didnt go far, as a small light armor covered my body and pushed his sand, he growled in frustration.

"Why do you let him take control? i mean it's your body not his?" i asked tilting my head to the side, his face was now emotionless, but i could see the shock in his eyes, i just gave him a small smile, turning my head to watch the sunset.