What the birdworld? I think he has gone mad officially.

I did not get any chance to reply. He went inside his attached room and in few second returned back with one of his shirts.

"Remove your blouse, now" he ordered me.

I got scared with the powerful authority emerged from his voice. Being the obedient cat I slowly removed my blouse and tried to hide my upperbody using my hands but to my vail he dressed me with his shirt.

"You ain't going outside wearing that blouse of yours so other men can see your body parts which only I can see."

"Wait,what in the bird world are you telling? I am not anyone's and 100% sure not yours stop saying I am yours. It is so creepy." I tried going out but to my vail he held my waist from my backside. I could feel his hot breath near my neck giving me tingles.

"Yes princess you are mine. Now and forever will be, don't ask anymore questions. You will understand in the future. Now I have shifted all your stuff to my room there files in top of it go copy them to your computer."

"But I thought I have my own ro-" I got cut off.

"I am the CEO and I decide where you stay. Now go work."

True to his words there is a desk with a computer near his.

I did not see this when I entered earlier. I should go check my vision. Am I going blind? Whatever.

Bella I think you are dumb.

Definitely you had to interfere ny conscious. Pfff

I started copying the document using mg scanner. I can feel a two pair of eyes staring at my side. I looked and true to my words Allexender is staring at me.

"Yes???" I questioned him.

"Nothing, you are just beautiful wearing my shirt." he said.

"O-k-a-y" it was so awkward.

-------------------------------------------

Time flew with constant supplying of coffee to Alexender. Good thing there were no workers in this floor otherwise it would have already started rumors me wearing Allexender's shirt.

It's 12.30 now and I am hungry it's my lunch break and I can't go down.

"I ordered pizza for you and me don't worry you don't have to go down. As much as I would like if you go down and show the world you are mine. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he said.

He has gone officially mad for the nth time.
Oh my birdworld......

True to his word security delivered out pizz and Allexender got it from him with a stiff face. Really why are you giving that face to that poor man. He did not do anything to you.

We then ate pizza in silence.

It was time to go home. 5.00 p.m. Allexender told he will give me a lift.

He then brought me home.

I said thanks and ran to my house.

There was my mom standing my mother standing with a huge from plastered on her face.

"Why??" I asked her.

"Eventhough I told you to find a boyfriend not this past" my mom said.

"What? Boyfriend? No Way Allexender?? He is my boss!!" I exclaimed.

"Oh really I don't think so, what are you wearing?" My mom asked with an amused face.

"Oh I spilled coffee on my blouse and he lent me a shirt. Oh mom don't think dirty. You are happy? You should be angry I am wearing a man's shirt!!" I exclaimed.

"As long as I get grandchildren I don't mind. I am lonely. I have you but I need grandchildren" mom said.

"Mom! Please! My poor ears."

"I am not hungry and I am exhausted I am going to sleep."

"Changing the subject are we? Ok ok go sleep him. I know you had a long day. Don't use protection next time. I need grandchildren."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

She started laughing.

I had a quick wash and jumped to my sweetheart bed!

What Bella did not know is that a rollercoaster is waiting at her doorstep tomorrow which will bring a twist in her life.

--------------------------------------------------------

Guys I am so sorry. Couldnot update sooner. I think my plot changed and this chapter sucks really. What I was gonna write. I forgot. I am really sorry. I will try my best to write many more intrrsting chaoters in the future. Please keep reading. I am writing after a long time. There can be mistakes. Please keep reading and do support me.

To all my viewers and fans. Thank you so much for reading this amateur book. If you are thinking this book is good keep reading and vote.

I will update another chapter tomorrow too.

DeDe❤