Extreme Evenings

Hajime's POV

"Help! I am very concerned!!" A loud voice with a weird accent exclaimed. I peered out the window to see a blonde girl wearing a swimsuit frantically wandering around the beach. Identifying her as being one of (y/n)'s friends, I went out to see what the matter was.

"What's wrong?" I asked directly, catching the pale girl off guard. She had a terrified expression on her face.

"My friend, (y/n) (l/n), has randomly disappeared. She kept complaining about having a headache, and she was asleep on the couch before we left to go to the beach. I've tried calling her, but she isn't responding!!" She exclaimed, tears trickling down her cheeks. I instantly felt something dark start to manifest inside of me. I fought as best as I could to keep it down, to avoid letting him take control.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted, startling the girl. "You can't be serious... There's no way... Who would do such a thing...."

"You seem rather surprised. Might I ask why?" She responded brazenly.

"(Y/n)-chan and I are dating," I mustered as calmly as I could, not surprising the girl in the slightest.

"I had speculated so," she said smugly. "In any matter, I need you to help me locate her!!"

"Alright, alright," I responded, trying my best to regain my composure. Was she dead? Kidnapped? Did she pass out somewhere? I kept fighting him back as these thoughts flooded through my mind. "Do you have any idea where she might be?"

"Not one in the slightest!" She exclaimed in a weird voice.

"Alright... That's.... Helpful....." I breathed, considering any places she might have gone. The ocean? I'm pretty sure she'd stay away from it. My cottage? I was just there. It didn't make sense for her to go to any old place, either. As if on cue, my phone buzzed, indicating I had received a text.

>> looking for something?

Suddenly, I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach. It was from a number I had never seen before. Furiously, I typed out a reply as (y/n)'s friend watched in awe.

>I'll fucking kill you. Do you know where (y/n) is?

Mere seconds pass before I receive a reply.

>>I have her. If you want to see her again, alive, you need to find her and I before the sun rises tomorrow. I'll give you one hint; we're in a very, very unlikely place. Try checking underground, maybe? Anyways, good luck!!

I suddenly felt really dizzy and faint, like my whole body was about ready to topple over. Who the fuck had her?? Why the fuck would they kidnap her? What would happen if I called the police? Suddenly, I just couldn't take it anymore, and I let him come out.

Izuru's POV

(Y/n) (l/n). The girl that he cares about so damn much. She could be shot in the head eighty times for all I care. All I needed to do was keep control for the rest of the night. I've been able to have it for months at a time, considering how weak he is.

But ever since this (y/n) girl has come around, he's been stronger. I've had less time to come out, only coming out at night. So, this girl dying should be nothing but a weight lifted off my chest.

But it isn't. She is truly remarkable. If she died, it would only make him stronger. So I came out to help him look. She makes him strong, without a doubt, but I don't want to see what will happen if I don't step in.

I looked up from the soft sand and saw that the blonde girl he was talking to before had left. I slowly brought myself up to my feet and regained my balance, wandering around aimlessly for a moment. But then, I realized where I had to look. I sprinted off as fast as I could. I had to keep her alive.