Obscure Mornings

"WOAAAHHH!!!! A REAL GIRL!!!" a loud yet unmistakably voice exclaimed, causing my eyes to flutter open in an instant. "HAJI, you're finally getting some!!"

"i'm gonna fucking kill you, Souda," he mumbled groggily as he tightened his grip around me. "Go do something else." 

"I just wanted to get something to eat, sheesh," Souda grumbled, which was followed by the opening and closing of the refrigerator. "You two might wanna go do that somewhere else before the other guys wake up."

"What time is it?" I mumbled brazenly, rolling over and burying my face in Hajime's chest. I felt his heartbeat pick up all of a sudden, but it slowed down again shortly after as he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"Only 5:57, but the guys wake up pretty early," he let out a dry laugh before walking back to his room. Hajime suddenly wormed his way off the couch, but then picked me up and carried me like a princess. I was too exhausted to react or even respond, but I was suddenly placed on a soft and warm surface. I instantly felt soothed and relaxed, and I found myself drifting back off when I felt Hajime's body pressed against mine. 

As I slowly lulled out of sleep, I was greeted by the blaring sun and no Hajime at my side. Confused, I sat up on the edge of the bed, rubbing my eyes. The girls probably had no idea where I was, and were probably worried sick about me. Suddenly, the door flew open, and I jumped a little bit in surprise. Hajime walked over to me, swooping in to plant a kiss on my forehead. 

"Good morning, princess," he said sweetly as my face turned tomato red. He stood me up and led me into the kitchen, where two plates of food sat at the table. I turned to him and gave him a warm smile, which caught him off guard. His candid expression was incredibly adorable. I then dashed over to start eating, he and I making small talk as we ate. 

When I finally went back to my cottage, I was surprised to see that none of the girls seemed to notice I was gone. Granted most of them were asleep, but I really thought that Sonia would notice my absence. But trust me, I'm glad she didn't. 

As the cottage slowly stirred to life with each of my friends awaking, I had a strange pounding headache start to manifest inside me. I tried to take some medicine, but nothing really seemed to be working. It got to the point where I couldn't even think, and all I could really do was lie motionless on the couch. My friends all seemed concerned for a moment, but they returned to interacting with each other promptly afterward. 

That afternoon, while my friends were out at the beach, I heard a loud knocking on the door. I weakly cried out, but the person knocking just ended up barging in. 

"Who is it?" I murmured softly, sitting up on the couch. I held my head as I felt a sharp pang pass through it. I looked up and saw, face mere inches away from mine, no one other than... 

"Komaeda-kun?!"

((WHOOP LOOKS LIKE THE SKELETAL SPIRIT OF CHAOS IS BACK A G A I N))