Erratic Afternoons

At first, I was convinced I was so full of medicine that I was hallucinating. I mean, it w o u l d n ' t m a k e s e n s e f o r K o m a e d a t o . . .

Suddenly, I woke up and was surrounded by pitch black. I tried to move around, but I was stuck completely in place, as if I was attached to something. I tried to call out, but my voice was too weak to make any noise louder than a croak. My head was absolutely splitting, and I felt like I was going to explode any second.

After what felt like an eternity later, I was suddenly blinded by the cracking open of a door. The lights to the room flickered on, and I looked down to find that I was tied to a chair. Just great. I looked up and was greeted by none other than-

"Hi, (y/n)-chan!" Komaeda giggled at me with an innocent expression on his face.

"What the fuck, you skeletal spirit of chaos," I murmured hoarsely, but Komaeda decided to pretend he didn't hear me.

"Now, I bet you're wondering why you're, uh, in a bind." He laughed, watching as I physically cringed. Why the hell was he trying to crack jokes? "You see, I'm trying to find out how Hajime is able to turn into Izuru. I currently think it happens randomly, but it's possible that Izuru comes out when Hajime is upset or in danger. Well, the 'in danger' thing didn't work, as proven by my last experiment, but I'm going to try and see if he will when he finds out that I've kidnapped you, and that your life is in danger."

"You're so fucked up," I spat faintly. "You aren't gonna kill me, are you?"

"It depends on how well you cooperate," he erupted into cold laughter. "You're only the bait to my plan. Even though you're pretty extraordinary, I would not hesitate to remove your life if it even helped me understand Izuru a fraction more."

"Ok, but like, does Hajime even know that i'm here?" I murmured brazenly. "And on top of that, where even is here?"

"You'll know the answers to those questions soon enough," he smirked as he suddenly turned to the door, slamming it behind him as he left. I was pretty scared, angry and annoyed, but my head hurt too bad to stress too much. I just stared at a spot on the wall for as long as I could before I drifted off yet again.