Chapter 14 The Battle: Confusion

Start from the beginning

            “WHAT?!” they said surprised.

            “It’s ok with me, but Haru.” Makoto said.

            “I would love to swim with you guys.” Nagisa said he became energetic because of the news.

            “But the competition is already tomorrow.” Rei said.

            “We have to look for Haru sempai to tell this news.” Gou said determined.

            “Umi-chan, we have to ---- wait where is Umi-chan by the way?” Gou said looking around and wondering on the sudden disappearance of Umi.

            “She’s just fine we have to look for Haru right now. Let’s go to his house.” Nagisa said and the rest decided to go immediately to his house. Unfortunately, they found nothing there.

            On the other hand, Haru is floating peacefully on the school pool. He’s still thinking about his lost with Rin and his weird feelings. Then a pair of feet was soaked on the pool. Haru then swims to the pair of feet; it seems that knew the owner of the feet.

            “What are you doing here?” he said as he came near to her.

            “I should ask you that thing too. The school hours have already finished. You should go home now.” She said as Haru gets up on water and sit beside her.

            “It’s none of your business.” He said looking at the stars. She then looks up too.

            “You have an amazing race with Rin don’t you know that?” she said staring at the stars. “My heart almost skips a beat while watching both of you. You’re both great.” She complimented him.

            “But I lost, and ----“he said then stops and looks down to the water. She was just silent, waiting for him to speak.

            “I thought I just want to swim because of water. But when I see them giving their best in their competition I felt different. I don’t understand.” He tried to explain.

            “Sometimes you don’t need to know the answers already. Sometimes you need time to know or understand a thing. For now do the things that you think will make you happy.” She said still looking at the stars.

            “Don’t force yourself.” she said then looks at him. Haru looks at her too. Then he rested his head to her shoulder. And they both watched the starry sky.

            Haru went home and he found Makoto sleeping the moment he slide the door of his house. He found his phone in Makoto’s hand and get it. He presses the dial and hears Nagisa and the team encouraging him to swim with them in the relay tomorrow. He wakes up Makoto by shaking him lightly and said that he wants to swim with them.

Chime schiip (time skip) munching something XD

            The next day they prepared for the relay. Umi, Gou, Ama-chan and Sasabe watch them in the place provided for the audience. The relay started and they giving a good game. They show their exceptional talent in swimming making Rin stunted in his place. Finally they win the relay and going to advance to the next round.

            “That was great.” Gou said happily.

            “Congratulations. That was a good game.” Sasabe said.

            “Thank you.” Makoto said.

            “Wait where’s Haru sempai?” Rei asks. Looking around.

            “He is not going with us today.” Nagisa said.

            “I think we still have to celebrate.” Ama-chan said.

            “Without Haru?” Nagisa said. They decided to just go home for now since they cannot celebrate without Haru. While walking home Umi saw a man standing in front of her house when she got nearer she realizes that the man is Haru.

            “Haru, What are you doing here?” she asks him as she approaches him. Haru is just looking at her.

            “Is there something wrong?” she said patiently waiting for an answer. But instead he pulls her into a hug and buries his head on her shoulders. Her eyes widened and were surprised with the sudden action of Haru.

            “Wait Haru what a---“ she said surprised but was cut by him.

            “5 minutes, just 5 minutes” he said and hugs her tighter. Her eyes soften and hug him back.

update :D sorry for the wait.... hope you enjoy guys....