Chapter Thirty Three *Answers to questions*

So lets start answering questions! Last chapter I asked you to send in any Fallen related questions and well, you did! I apologize if I miss some questions, it's either because I didn't see it or if answered, it will spoil something!

IF YOU WANT TO JUST READ THE CHAPTER SKIP ALL THE BOLD!

Ok Lets get started!

Q: What Happened to Marcel?
A: SPOILER! So not telling sorry lol

Q: Why did Harry take so long to wake up after he died?
A: He took so long because he died as in really died. The other boys all died and would come straight back to life, since their immortal but Harry was supposed to be permanently dead.

Q: Why does Ethan want Lily dead?
A: *Kind of spoiler* Well lets say that your Ethan. If you just killed your enemy but lets say your enemies girlfriend has something that can bring him back to life, wouldn't you want her in your possession?

Q: How old is Harry as a vampire?
A: 700+ years old.

Q: Are Lily and Harry's necklaces a life line? Or are they something that keeps them together?
A: *Minor spoiler* I'd say more of a life line. If you look at the question that asks why Ethan wants Lily dead, then it might make it easier to understand.

Q: Why was Harry so mad when Ethan used his partner as a weapon during training?
A: He was mad because the instructions were that this was a team exercise. Plus he never liked Ethan anyway ;)

Q:Why do the necklaces sparkle? Why do they stop sparkling sometimes?
A: They sparkle because they love each other. Cheesy I know. Did you notice that when one of them dies, the necklaces stop sparkling?;)

Q: Is Ethan Immortal?
A: Well he was immortal in the first place, since he's a vampire. But now, he's even harder to kill.

Q: How did Harry come to life just by Lily talking to him?
A: *Minor spoiler* Well, if I recall, she did give him something...

Q: Why did Ethan want to kill the five boys of 1D?
A: Well if your trying to take over the country, wouldn't you try to kill them too lol

Q: Why do the neckalces (Harry and Lily's) not sparkle when they die?
A: Like I said before, it's a bit like a life line.

Q: Did something happen with Ethan and Harry in the past?
A: Well...If I wrote a short bonus book about their past together, would you guys read it?

Q:Will there be anymore Lirry moments?
A: YES.

Q:Do we find out why Helena left or was she just not into Harry anymore?
A: You'll find out more about her in the second book.

Q: Why is Lily so important to Ethan other than using her as bait?
A: I think I kind of answered this question already. She has something that could bring Harry back to life and he's afraid of that.

Q: Why has Harry never fed off of Lily?
A: If I wrote a bonus book from all Harry's POV or from other POV's besides Lily, would you read it?

Q: Why did Harry buy Lily as a blood servant in the first place if he didn't need one?
A: Look at the answer above.

Q: What do the bad guys look like?
A: Ethan has black hair and blue eyes.

Q: Did Harry and Lily explain everything to each other? Like how they died etc.?
A: Yup.

Q: Why is Harry so weird about feeding off of Lily?
A: Well if you loved someone and their worst fear was being fed on, would you feed on them? :P

Q: Did Harry hear when Lily spoke to him while he was 'dead'?
A: Yes he did :3 But he hasn't told her that yet lol

Q: Why did the witch give Liam the blue liquid if she was evil and on the other side?
A: Well, lets just say that the witch [Her names Bonnie Crasade BTW] likes to 'play games.' hehe.

Q:Why didn't they kill the witch if she was evil? Why did they kill the whole witch race besides her?
A: Well, they didn't want any species that was a threat to vampires around. They kept Bonnie because they didn't want everyone gone and they could force her to do some magic when necessary. Plus, if she's the only one left, she'll die eventually and there will be no more witches.

Q: What happened to Perrie?
A: SPOILER! Sorry :3

Q: What happened to Isabelle?
A: I think I said this in one of the chapters, she was evacuated with the rest of the kingdom while the lords were holding the bad guys off.

Q:Why didn't Zayn pick Perrie straight away in the auction?
A: Well, I'd like to say he's a bit shy. I guess he was unsure of his decision of getting a blood slave. Lots of commitment right there, I mean, look at all the trouble Lily's got into!

Q: Is someone going to tell Ethan?
A: Well if any of his minions find them [and are alive to report back lol] then yes.

Q: Was Louis the one causing the storm in the last chapter?
A: Nope. He's probably too weak at the moment to do that.

Q: Who is Grace Ferona?
A: SPOILER!

Q: What was Harry going to say before the men came?
A: Who knows whats going on in that mind of his...

Q:When is Lily going to get turned/ Can Lily be turned?
A: No to the second question and that pretty much answers the first question. *HINT* I'm talking about Book 1, who knows if she'll ever turn in Book 2.....lol

Q: Where are Lily's brother and aunt?
A: SPOILERS!

Q: Is Louis's power controlling weather?
A: It's one of them. We'll just have to wait and see if he has anymore.

Q: Are Lily and Harry going to get physical any time soon?
A: Well who says they HAVEN'T gotten physical and I just haven't written about it lol. But I don't think I'll write about it in this book, they're too busy at the moment to...er...get 'physical'.

Q: Can anything kill Lily where she won't come back to life?
A: SPOILER!

Q: Will Lily and Harry have a baby?
A: Vampires are unable to reproduce.

Q: Did Zayn see anything important in his vision?
A: SPOILER!

Q: Why does Harry still have a heart beat if he's a vampire?
A: In Fallen, they do have heart beat, but it just doesn't sound like a humans. So, I guess they just do xD

Q: Is there going to be a sequel?
A: Probably yes.

Q: Didn't anyone notice that Lily and Harry were wearing flower crowns when the kingdom was attacked?
A: Well I just assumed that they fell off lol.

Q: How long does it normally take you to write?
A: Depends on time and motivation. If I have time, I'll write little by little. As for the motivation, the more comments that say feed back about my story like "Omg I love Lirry because-" or you know, something that relates to the chapter the faster I update. And of course the more comments and votes I get, the more motivation I have.

[Lily's POV]

"Are you sure you want to walk?" Harry asked for the millionth time since we started hitch hiking to the kingdom. After that close encounter with Ethan's men, we left instantly. We didn't just have Niall and Harry run, we agreed that we all needed to conserve our energy.

"I'm fine Harry really-"

"I could carry you, you know, if your legs are hurting-"

"I'm fine." I said firmly, smiling up at him. Sure I was tired, but I wasn't going to show it. Harry shook his head and before I knew it, his arms scooped me up and he held me. I groaned.

"Harry put me down! I can walk!" I argued but he ignored me. From the corner of my eye, I could see Niall with a giddy expression on his face. Wait for it, just wait for it-

"This is adorable." He blurted out before pulling out an iphone out of his back pocket. My eyes widened as he giggled, starting to take pictures.

"Niall where did you get that?!" I asked, staring at 'his' phone. From what I remembered, not once had he pulled out that thing and not once had I seen it. Even Harry shot him a confused look.

"Oh, this? Yeah, its not mine, I actually got it from one of the guys we killed earlier-"

"NIALL!" Harry and I shouted. Harry had stopped walking as his emerald green eyes widened. He placed me down and in a split second he and Niall were wressling over the phone.

"Let go! It's mine! I found it-"

"There could be a tracking device on there! Or worse! It's-" They both stopped talking as the phone vibrated. I peered over Harry's shoulder and my eyes widened in disbelief. Someone was calling.

That someone being Ethan.

"Get rid of it!" Harry snapped, finally yanking the phone out of Nialls grip. Without thinking much about it, he hurled it into the air. I watched as it soared through the air till it was only a dot in the distance. Damn.

Niall opened his mouth as if to protest but thought better of it. He decided to pout instead, his lip jutting out as he let out a whine.

A sudden scream came from out left. It cut through the forest, the scream filled with terror. We looked at each other. Harry scooped me up and we were off in a blur. I shut my eyes, feeling my stomach feel as if it were flipping over and over like I was on a roller coaster.

I let out a gasp as I was set on the ground. I opened my eyes to see that we were in the bushes. As I peered though the leaves, I saw figures in a circle. A single hooded figure moved uncertainly. Whoever they were, they were trapped.

I jumped slightly when something was put in my hands. I looked over to see that Harry had tore off a thick branch from a tree, handing it to me. The edges were sharp, it almost looked like a real stake.

Harry gave me a nod, that was all I needed to know. He held up five finger to us before looking forward.

5. I could hear his voice whisper in my head.

4.

3.

2.

1.

The three of us pounced.

By the time I made it out of the bushes , Niall and Harry were already taring at the men who surrounded the figure. One figure noticed me, raising his arms as if to grab me. I tumbled into his chest before driving the stake through his heart. I turned around to see that Harry and Niall were making progress.

Niall hopped around as if to mock them, running around trees, bashing their heads together and frankly he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Harry on the other hand was a different story. Even from here I could see the intense look in his eyes as he dodged and attacked. He twisted and turned, confusing them. I watched as he grabbed two of them, bashing their heads together before ripping their hearts out. As the last one came charging he jumped over his head, grabbing him by the shoulders and slamming him into the ground. I looked away, knowing the fate the man had.

As the last vampire was killed, we turned to look at the hooded figure who was watching us from a distance. Under the shadowy hood, a pair of eyes were visable. They were oddly familiar....

Silence.

"Your welcome!" Niall chirped. The figure relaxed instantly, seeing that we weren't out to kill her. I could see that it was a girl now as she tilted her head. Her fingers curled around the ends of her hood before pulling it off.

Her hair was black, her eyes piercing green as she raised her chin at us. She stood tall and confident as she gave us a sloppy grin before curtsying.

"What's your name, love?" Niall asked curiously. Harry seemed to be focusing on something different. Her eyes, he was staring at her eyes. Something was so familiar about them that it sent shivers down my spine.

"Grace Ferona." My breaths stopped. Ferona.

Now I knew where I had seen those eyes before.

Those eyes were mine.

That wasnt the only problem. I turned to see Harry now stiff, his eyes bitter as he stared into the shadows. I squinted, my eyes widening as I realized something-no-someone was watching us. Harry let a bitter smile form on his face.

"C'mon out, witch."

[ Third Person ]

Far away from where Lily, Harry, Niall and Grace were, a single figure walked in the woods. He needed something, he needed to find her.

Lily Ferona.

She had what could possibly bring back his threat. He smiled as he thought of his genius plan to kill of Harry. After all, a group was not whole without all it's members.

He stopped in his tracks as his foot stepped on something. He lifted it to see that it was an IPhone, a very familiar IPhone. In fact, he had called the user of this phone only about an hour ago. What was it doing here?

He went to the lock screen, typing in the password that he knew by heart. Once he was in, he scrolled through the Internet history. No, nothing out of the ordinary. He went to the apps. The only thing he learned from that is that his minions high score on temple run was 160,567. He was about to give up searching for peculiar things but wait! He went into the photo gallery. He froze for a moment as he saw pictures, recent pictures on it. His lips formed into a sly smile. Oh how lucky he was to find this. He no longer needed to know where they were. It was too late now to stop her from reuniting with him- but it wasnt too late to kill them once more. Take them as prisoners till he figured out a way to kill them forever.

Oh, this would be good.

Short chapter! Sorry, the questions took up a bit of time!