Chapter Thirteen

[Lily's POV]

"Is he alright?" I asked, shifting my weight in my seat as the nurse came out of the room Marcel was being held in. After Harry had let go of Marcel, Marcel had passed out . We had then rushed him to Niall's hospital. Unfortunately, Niall was busy healing all the Knights when we got there, there for we had taken him to the nurses. Though they had no power to heal like Niall did, they were skilled.

"He's fine. We gave him some blood to help heal him up. His shoulder is fractured and his skull has a hairline crack but it'll heal in no time." I sighed with relief. At least Ethan hadn't done too much damage on him. Though Marcel was a vampire, he was no Knight. He didn't have the strength that they had.

"That's great-"

"Where is he?!" A familiar blond ran to the nurse, eyes wide with fear. Her fishtail braid was messy and she stared at the nurse urgently.

"Jenna, relax your boyfriend is fine." The nurse soothed.

Boyfriend. The girl Marcel had been talking about was Jenna, as in Liam's blood slave. I knew that she returned his love as her blue eyes shone as she stared through the glass window. On the other side, you could see Marcel, his glasses off and needles in his arms. One nurse was feeding him a blood bag as he laid unconscious.

"He's Ok." Jenna breathed, her face pressed against the glass. Her breaths were fast from running and she sat down on the floor, running her hands through her hair. She muttered things under her breath as she stared at the floor with wide eyes.

"Jenna..?" I softly whispered to her as she sat dazed on the floor. "Are you alright?"

"What do you think." Jenna said bluntly, clearly in no mood for talking. Instead of replying, I sat next to her, peering at her face which was dripping with tears of relief. After a few minutes of just sitting I spoke up.

"You know, Marcel really loves you." Though I found it odd that a blood slave was having an affair with a vampire yet their affection for each other was undeniable.

"When I got the news that Marcel was in a fight with Ethan, I remember thinking that this was the end of him. Ethan is known to be one of the strongest Knights, not to mention his bad temper. I-I thought that Ethan h-had staked him."

I nodded in understanding, thinking about the aggressive Knight. I instantly winced, my hand going to my arm. I held it as if that would help. When I had tackled Ethan, he had landed on me. His weight had crushed my arm at an odd angle.

"Are you alright?" Jenna asked, her strong voice softer now. She watched me curiously as I held my injured arm, cradling it. "I heard you got in a brawl with Ethan. Even I'd never do that."

"I'm fine."

"I heard that Harry had to step in." Jenna said, peering at me with questioning eyes. "How's that going?"

"Well how's life being Liam's blood servant?" I changed the topic, raising an eyebrow at her. I tried to ignore the pain that pulsed through my arm, concentrating on what she was saying.

"He's great. I mean he and Marcel have these long talks about scientific stuff that gets really annoying but he's sweet. He doesn't feed on me as much as Louis does with Hannah though. Only once a day."

Only.

"How many times has Harry fed on you? I recon a bunch since he's always doing physical stuff?"

"None." I replied quietly. Instantly Jenna's eyes widened, her mouth hanging open slightly. She looked around as if we had committed a crime, her blue intelligent eyes in deep thought.

"None?! Lily, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." I protested as Jenna continued to stare at me with awe. Her fingers fiddled with her fish tail braid like Marcel fiddled with his jacket as she thought.

"Harry's-"

"Lily."

We both fell silent as Harry walked into the room, his intense green eyes glued onto me. I could practically feel heat coming out of them as I struggled to stand back up with my injured arm. Jenna helped me get to my feet.

Harry, of course being Harry, took notice of this right away. Instantly his gaze went to my arm, his electric green eyes sending a jolt through my body.

"Your hurt." he said bluntly.

"It's nothing Har-" Harry was in front of me in a second before his hand brushed against my arm. Though it was gentle, I recoiled, my arm flaring up. Harry stared intently at me, his eyebrows furrowed as he thought.

Suddenly Harry picked me up bridle style. I sucked in my breath in surprise. Harry easily carried me out of the room, not saying a word. As soon as we were out in the hallway again, he sped up, lengthening his stride. He took a sharp turn to the left, opening a white door before slamming it shut. The lights flickered on instantly.

Looking around, I noticed we were in a closet, which had bandages and disinfectant in it. Just like the rest of the building it was white with swirl patterns on the walls.

Before I could speak, Harry got to work. He grabbed a very small red cup from a shelve and swiftly bit into his wrist. Two punctures were on his skin as blood dripped out. He let at least a dozen drops fall into the cup before the wound healed completely.

"What are you doing?" Yes, I knew that vampire blood healed humans. Yet why was he putting it in a cup?

"I thought you would feel more comfortable if you didn't have to drink from the vein." Harry explained, looking at his feet awkwardly. It clicked in my head, and I suddenly felt very grateful, "I know you don't enjoy the concept of feeding."

"T-Thank you." I carefully grabbed the tiny cup which he held out with my good hand before peering inside. Red liquid swirled around in it, making me want to gag.

"Lily, don't look at it. Just Drink."

I finally tore my eyes away from it, taking a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I slowly let my lips press against the rim of the cup, letting the liquid enter my mouth. Instantly the coppery flavor of blood filled my senses and my gag reflex was triggered.

I went to spit the liquid out, only to have Harry's hand press against my mouth, keeping it shut. The blood was still in my mouth, the awful taste making me want to gag. I shook my head at him, trying to tell him that this wasn't going to work but he shook his head right back.

"Shh, babe you can do it."

His deep voice soothed me as I calmed down, not struggling against him anymore. I reluctantly forced myself to swallow. Instantly the hand that held my mouth shut disappeared and I let out the breath I had been holding. I felt Harry's hand against my back, rubbing soothing circles.

The blood instantly seemed to take effect as the pain in my arm evaporated leaving me sighing in relief. I then stuck my tongue out, not wanting to taste anymore of that blood. Harry smiled slightly, his dimples showing slightly before he grabbed a bottle of water from the top shelf and firmly placed it in my hands.

My unsteady and desperate hands were in a rush to get the cap open, which wouldn't budge. I pried at it, frustration filled me. Stupid cap. The one time I really needed water is the one time it doesn't open.

"Anything you'd like to ask me?" Harry asked slyly, smirking. His eyes shone as he looked from the bottle to me before making his hands move like they were opening a water bottle. I rolled my eyes before going back to trying to get the lid off. Pfft I didn't need any help. Even if I did, I certainly wasn't going to admit it.

"Allow me." Harry didn't wait for me to ask for help as he snatched the bottle out of my prying hands and grave it a quick twist. The cap fell to the floor. I ignored his cocky expression as I grabbed the water bottle out of his hands, gulping down the water. By the time I was half way through the bottle, I was gasping for air, running my tongue along my teeth. Once I was satisfied I handed the half empty bottle back to Harry who had an amused expression on his face.

"Yes?" I asked accusingly. I leaned my weight to the side, trying to raise an eyebrow at him. He held his hands up in surrender before he smiled at me shyly.

"Your cute." Instantly I felt those butterflies and fireworks return as I blushed from his compliment. It was just two words, but to get a compliment out of him ment quite a lot to me.

Why the hell do you care? I asked myself. I'd gotten higher compliments from others but for some reason those two words coming out of his mouth ment the world to me at the moment.

Lily Ferona, you fancy him.

Before I could argue with myself further, the door opened, revealing Niall who had a silly smile on his face.

"Harry, I just finished treating the last of the nights, we need to talk about their health reports."

"Ah-Yes." Harry said smoothly. He glanced at me then back at Niall before he walked out the door, pushing past Niall and going down the hallway. I looked at Niall who was looking down trying to hide his smile.

"Lily, Lily, Lily." He started, almost like he was singing. "Whatever were you two doing in there?"

"Talking." I answered honestly. We had talked most of the time in the closet. It's not like there was anything wrong with that.

"In the closet." Niall smirked, before clapping his hands together. "Whatever you say."

"I-" Niall was already skipping down the halls, a smirk on his face before I could even start my sentence. I could barely believe that that boy was one of the five people running this country.

Poor Country.

I shook my head before stepping out of the closet. Before I could even take another step, two sets of arms grabbed me from behind. My eyes widened before I opened my mouth, trying to scream. A sweaty hand smelling of hand sanitizer covered it, before the two people dragged me. I kicked and tried to bite the hand that was restraining me but no luck.

I started to panic even more when a blind fold was placed over my eyes. What the actual f*ck was happening? Was I getting kidnapped? Why me?

Suddenly the arms were off of me and I went flying. Anticipating my landing, I thrusted my hands forward just in time before my head could hit the floor. The blind fold had been taken off and now I noticed I was in another white room.

Judging from the wall paper and smell of sanitizer, I figured that I was still in the hospital. I noticed that there was a big black chair infront of me and a dark mahogany desk. The chair turned back and forth, but not enough to the point that I could see who was there. I looked behind me to see two women in nurse outfits, their eyes forward and blank.

"Hello again, Lily."

I snapped my head forward as a familiar voice greeted me. The chair turned and I could see his face now. My eyes were wide in surprise.

King Louis.

I was speechless at the moment. What did he want from me? Could he not just come up to me and spoken to me? Taking my silence as greeting Louis turned his head to look at the nurses.

"Well done Shannon, Marry. You can leave." The two women nodded before walking out. I turned my attention back to Louis who played with a pen in between his fingers.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly. Last time I had seen Louis was at the dinner. He seemed friendly enough but now, his gaze was nothing near cheerful or friendly. Infact it was harsh.

Louis leaned forward, closer to me. His eyes narrowed and he looked at my face intently. He was so close that I could feel him breathing on me.

"I want you to stay away from Harry."

"W-what?" That was a surprise. My eyes widened as I thought about the curly haired boy.

"You heard me. I want you to stop talking to him, don't touch him don't do anything with him. You have some strange power over him and I don't like it. For gods sake he won't even feed on his own blood servant! He's my best mate, and I won't let you hurt him like she hurt him."

"Who's she?" I asked out loud. Louis blue eyes flashed with anger at the mention of 'her' for a second before he pressed his lips together, his eyes flaring.

"Not important. The only interaction I want between you two is a proper feed. You'll do what your here for, your supposed to be dinner. When you see him, I want you to ask him to feed on you. If you disobey my orders, you will be punished."

Dun Dun DUN! Bet you didn't see that coming! I'm guessing a lot of you guys are going to be mad at Louis, but he's only doing this because he cared about his best mate:)

So...Will Lily do as she's told? You know Lily, she's quite stubborn so idk....x