Chapter Thirty Nine

[Lily's POV]

It was dark when my eyes started to open. Drossiness threatened to over take me as soon as I awoke, my head spinning and my whole body numb. I lifted my head, my mouth hanging open as I sucked in a breath.

Only now did I realize that I was lying on the ground, the cold ground sending shivers down my spine. I sucked in a breath, realizing where I was. I was in a dungeon.

I sat up, the numb feeling fading away slowly. I dragged myself to the nearest wall, leaning against the cold stone wall. My fingertips grazed the rough ground, my mind trying to process what had happened.

Oh right, Ethan had found us.

I let out a frustrated scream, my hands slamming against the hard ground. I blinked in surprise, the feeling of adrenaline that I had felt just moments ago, gone.

"Feeling comfy?" I turned my head slowly, already knowing who would be standing at the entrance. I glared hard at him, hate bubbling up inside of me. I felt disgusted just looking at him, his dark blue eyes and raven black hair included. Taking my silence as a yes, he continued, " Now sweetie, I'm going to ask this one more time, where is Harry?"

Lie Lily, Lie.

"I said I don't know." I spat, climbing to my feet. I leaned against the wall, narrowing my eyes. My head hurt like hell as I rubbed it with one hand, flinching.

"Lies. I'm getting quite impatient." Ethan snapped, his eyes flashing red for a split second. "Pretty soon I'll have to punish you."

Punish me? I gulped, not liking the sound of that at all. Instead of showing it I slowly raised my chin, finally becoming awake enough to stand without the support of the wall.

"I don't care"

"I'm sure you don't, but you care about Harry, don't you?" His eyes were menacing,"If something were to happen to you , he'd die. Literally."

"How do you know about that?"

Ethan grinned at my question, leaning against the doorframe.

"I'm housing the witch in my kingdom, she's upstairs eating a bag of Lays chips at the moment." He made sure to get the message through. This kingdom was now his, everything was his according to him, the witch included.

"So tell me, where is Harry?"

"How would I know?" I countered, "You took us away before I could even ask where he went!"

"Wrong answer." I screamed as he appeared in front of me. His hands grabbed my shirt, pulling me to the door. I kicked out, thrashing as he threw me over his shoulder. I even tried to hit his face with my legs which kicked around wildly.

"Where are you taking me?!" I yelled as he put something over my eyes. A blind fold. "Get off of me!"

He didnt reply but I knew he was running now by the way air hit my face. I stopped thrashing , panic running through me as I realized that the air was getting cooler. I shivered, the panic that coursed through my veins not helping.

"Stay still you little bitch." Ethan snapped making me angry. I let out something like a growl that I didn't recognize and curses sputtered out of my mouth without a thought. He ignored me, though his grip on me grew tighter at each word.

After what felt like hours he let me go. Literally. I went flying onto the ground, my face hitting the cold ground. From the texture I could tell that it was stone. I could hear the sound of water dripping in, echoing which indicated that I was in a cave like area. I tore the blind fold off, sniffling as blood dripped out of my nose from falling face first on the ground.

I wished I hadn't. I looked around, realizing that the room was dimly lit. Torches were on either side of the wall, like a dungeon. My mouth hung open as I stared at the wall. There, in chains were Louis, Zayn and Liam. Their skin was ashen, their lips cracked and eyes closed. They looked dead.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered, covering my mouth. I could feel warm blood drip onto my hand but that wasn't important at the moment. On the opposite side of the room, Niall was held onto the wall by chains. He raised his head, his face bruised and battered. I watched as it healed quickly before his eyes widened.

"You bastard, don't include her in this!" Niall shouted at Ethan who ignored him, waving a hand in his direction to silence him. The wind picked up and with a huge whoosh, blew straight at Niall's face.

"Now, Lily," Ethan purred as he grasped my shoulders. I was in too much of a shock, staring at the boys to notice,"I noticed that a certain witch slipped you a little something that made you immortal."

"I can't kill you, but I can sure as hell make sure you die over and over again."

I screamed as he shoved my forward. I could hear chains being torn and bodies dropping to the ground. I looked up to see Louis, Liam and Zayn lying on the ground, their bodies motionless.

"They'll be awake about-" Ethan grinned,"now."

I watched as he slammed the cell door shut.

"They're all quite hungry!"

I turned to see Niall leaning against the wall, his wounds healed. His eyes fluttered open, panicked.

"Lily, they won't be able to control themselves, they probably haven't fed in days, stay behind me!" Niall yelled. I scrambled over to where he stood on shaky legs. Niall tapped my face with a finger, healing my nose. "When I tell you to run, bust the door open, the doors weak!"

Zayn was the first to move. I watched as his fingers twitched before he raised his head. His usually brown eyes were blood red and his tongue ran over his chapped lips. I made a groaning noise as he heaved himself up.

In a split second he had Niall in a head lock. Hunger drove him insane as he struggled to snap his neck. Niall slipped away, his hands grasping for Zayns wrists to restrain him.

What he didn't notice was that Louis and Liam had woken up. I watched in horror as they started hobbling over. To my surprise their eyes were focused behind me. I turned to see that Grace was chained to wall, her eyes wide.

"HELP ME!" She screamed in terror.

A part of me wanted to leave her there for Louis and Liam to get her. The dark part of me that secretly hated her. The other part of me begged me to unchain her. She was a human being after all, she only had one life to live.

The good side of me one out and I tugged at the chains. To my surprise, they fell apart easily, freeing Grace.

"We have to get out of here!" I snapped, grabbing me arm.

"Your right," Grace said unmoving. He turned her head slowly, "I do, we don't."

And she pushed me. Right into Louis and Liam's arms. I gasped as their greedy hands wrapped around me, pulling me in.

I could see out of the corner of my eye, Grace busting the door down. She didn't even look back.

I closed my eyes, ready to feel the familiar feeling of death once more.

Or so I thought.

I was suddenly on the floor, the two of them letting go of me. I looked up just in time to see Liam getting thrown into the wall. There was a huge crack and his body fell limp once more. I tuned my head to see a figure leaning over Louis. Snap. Louis's body fell to the ground.

I knew who it was, my savior. The air tingled just from his presence. My heart beat faster by the second, my breaths stopping. In a second I was no longer alone on the ground, I was in his arms. He had found me.

"Your okay, your okay," he muttered as he cradled me in his arms.

"How did you find us? How'd you get in?" I asked Harry. Harry lifted his head, nodding towards the door. I lifted my gaze only to have yet another shock.

"Perrie?!?"

Perrie is back guys! The next chapter will most likely be the last chapter of Fallen:((. My lap top broke so I'm stuck typing on my phone:(