Chapter Fifteen

[Lily's POV]

I rolled in my bed, my head spinning and my hands grasping for the covers. I pulled them over my head, sighing as thunder crackled outside. Ever since Harry had left to go to sleep, it hadn't stopped. The thunder kept getting louder and louder to the point where it felt like I was wearing headphones and they were on the top volume.

I couldn't sleep with this constant noise. I sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes. I got to my feet, going to the desk. I grabbed another piece of paper, starting to draw again. My pen shook slightly as my half asleep arm started gliding across the paper. Yet again I found myself drawing him.

This time I drew him with a smile, the one he always wore when he was messing around. I drew his blazer he had been wearing at the dinner some nights ago. I also included that necklace that he always wore. I stopped to think- why did he never take it off? What was so important about it?

I bit my lip, continuing with my drawing. I yawned, flinching as the thunder roared on. After about an hour of drawing, I slammed my hand on the table. This wasn't going to work. I wasn't going to fall asleep. I abandoned the drawing, leaving it on the table as I got up to peer out the window.

I opened it, sticking my head out. Instantly thunder struck near me and I jumped, the loud noise startling me. That had been the loudest one yet. A thought came to me but I shook it away.

I am an independent woman. I don't need to go to him. How embarrassing would that be?

Five minutes later I found myself opening the door of my room that lead to the hallway. I looked on either side before slowly stepping out of the room. I closed the door behind me softly. Sensitive ears were all around the castle after all-no need to wake everyone up just because I can't sleep.

I tiptoed around, looking at the doors. Jenna. April. Perrie. Hannah. The names were all in gold letters nailed to the doors. I frowned. Did the lords have those on their doors too? I hoped so- I wasn't exactly in the mood to barge into King Louis's bedroom.

I walked around the empty hallways, the dimlights guiding me. I looked at every door, noticing that the doors were no longer labeled. My eyes wandered over to a staircase which was hiding in the shadows.

That must be the way up to the lords rooms.

I tiptoed over, biting my lip as the first stair creaked. I ended up rushing up the stairs, hoping to reduce the annoying creaking. Luckily, it worked. When I got to the top, my theory was proven to be correct. Five doors were in front of me, each with different things on them. No name plates.

The one on the right caught my attention. I walked over, looking at the door more closely. It had a drawing taped on. My drawing.

Even in the dim light I could see the drawing in blue pen. It was the drawing of Harry I had done earlier. I felt a blush creep onto my face as I realized that he had decided to not only keep it, but hang it.

I took a deep breath before turning the door knob. The first thing I noticed were the walls. They were dark blue, covered in music sheets and notes. There was a balcony, the doors closed and the curtains half open, half closed.

Next I noticed a bed and a sleeping figure. I walked closer, close enough to see his face.

Harry slept to the side, covers over his shoulders. His hair was in a mess as if he had run his hands through it repeatedly or moved around. His lips were slightly parted as he breathed in and out. His hands were grabbing the edges of the sheets.

The first thing that came to mind was cute.

I cautiously tapped him on the shoulder before shaking him. I was half afraid he was going to jump out at me. Instead he opened one eye after another. His glowing eyes were droopy as he looked at me.

"Lily?"

"I-I couldn't sleep." I said stupidly. Now that I said it out loud, it sounded stupid. "I'm sorry to wake you up- I'll go if-"

"No, no!" Harry sat up quickly. I mentally sighed in relief as I realized that he was wearing cloths. He motioned to the empty side of the bed. "You're here now, might as well stay."

I looked from the empty spot of the bed to him before slowly climbing in beside him. I could feel his body heat radiating off of him and our arms touched ever so slightly. I looked away, sliding down so I was now lying down. He did the same.

I stared at the ceiling silently. I could feel him moving around on his side of the bed, clearly not comfortable in his position. We stayed like this for a good ten minutes before I spoke again. The thunder was still loud and annoying as ever.

"Harry." I whispered over to him. Flashing lights came from outside as the thunder boomed over and over again.

"Mmm?" Harry mumbled sleepily. I turned my head to see that his back was to me.

"What are all these music sheets doing here?" I asked, looking around the room once more. I could barely see the blue under those sheets of paper that were taped onto the walls. Harry turned his body to face me.

"I like to...sing," Harry said softly looking a bit embarrassed now, "The other lads do too!" He said quickly, blushing slightly. I laughed, smiling at him. "I-I also try a bit of song writing here and there."

"That's nothing to be ashamed about, Harry." I assured him. He visually relaxed, settling down into his pillow. He continued looking at me as if telling me to continue. "Can you sing for me?"

Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise. He clearly hadn't expected me to ask him that. I realized how weird that sounded, I was his blood servant, I couldn't just ask him to sing-

"Sure." Harry answered surprisingly. "What do you want me to sing?"

"Uh," I said, stumped. Come to think of it, I wasn't exactly expecting him to say yes. "How about one of your own songs?"

Harry tipped his head slightly before he suddenly leaned closer. His eyes were staring intently at me, before he parted his lips slightly.

"Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm ok, I don't have the answer.

Don't make me stay the night, or ask if I'm alright, I don't have the answer."

Harry closed his eyes.

"Heartache, doesn't last forever, Ill say I'm fine.

Midnight, ain't no time for laughing, when you say goodbye."

Harry's eyes open.

"It makes your lips so kissable."

I was aware of Harrys long fingers brushing against my lips softly as my eyes started to close.

"And your kiss unmissable.

Your fingertips so touchable."

Hands intertwined with mine.

"And your eyes, irresistible."

My eyes finally shut completely. I slowly drifted away in to blackness but not before I heard the last of his voice for the night.

"Goodnight Lily."

No cliffhanger! Ah I love writing Lirry moments! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Keep the comments coming, they make my day:)
So the reason I left this with no cliffhanger is because a lot of you seem to hate the cliffys!

WARNING- The next chapter, Louis's punishment will happen. It will include some violence so if you want, you can skip it, you'll still understand the story without reading it.