Before we docked back in Sydney we went back to the room to pack up our stuff and waited until the Captain gave us the go ahead so we could leave.

Ashton carried our duffel while Ender carried his and Gracie's as we walked off the ship. Gracie held onto my hand, continuously asking where Grandma was.

Once we were on land again we walked past the taxis to where the other cars were where Ann was standing in front of the SUV.

"GRANDMA!" Ender and Gracie both shouted before running across the sidewalk and straight into her waiting arms.

"Hello hello!" She grinned as she crouched down and hugged both smiling kids. "Did you have a fun cruise?"

"It was awesome!" Ender exclaimed.

"Aw, I'm glad you had fun. Are you ready to see Bear?" She smiled, reaching up to caress behind his ear.

"Mhmm." He nodded. "Did he do okay?"

"He did great. We took plenty of walks and played fetch and had a great time."

Ender and Ashton then went to take the bags to the trunk of the car and Ann sent me a wink and a thumbs up as we went to get in our seats.

The entire drive home I was so excited and anxious to see Ashton's reaction.

He was going to be so surprised.

When we pulled up into the car lot my heart started to pick up its beating and a jittery, tingly feeling took over me.

Gracie and Ender both skipped down the docks and Ann made a show of unlocking the door before it swung open and she stepped inside to reveal the party she had put together along with the help of everyone.

Ari, Jason, Michael, Calum, and Luke all stood around the kitchen and living room with big smiles on their faces.

The bar was covered with a pink plastic table cover, drinks, snacks, and a pink frosted cake all placed on top.

There were pink and black balloons decorating the living room and kitchen along with black and pink paper decorations that were hanging on the walls.

On the coffee table were two packages.

Both were wrapped with black and white stripped paper, one with a pink bow on top, one with a blue.

"What is all this?" Ashton asked, a surprised and confused smile on his face.

"Come on." I grinned at him, taking his hand and tugging him inside the house.

While Ashton and Ender went to greet everyone I placed our bags on the stairs and hugged Ari, thanking her.

"Okay, Ashton and Gracie come here." I took Ashton's hand and Gracie's before walking them over to the sofa, having them sit.

"What is going on?" Ashton asked as everyone came to gather in the space, taking out their phones in order to capture what was about to happen on film.

"Well I have a present for you two, but you have to open it together." I picked up the thin package with the pink bow and handed it to Ashton.

"I get present!" Gracie gasped excitedly, clapping her hands together causing everyone to laugh.

"Open it." I smiled at Ashton and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, a little smile on his face and he opened the paper carefully.

"District of Greater London social services?" Ashton raised his eyebrows when he read the tag on the large orange envelope.