Gone

Adeyemi knew she would have to suffer the consequences for running her mouth to Ryan. She didn't think he would come back for her though, but he did. He came back and ordered her to his side immediately. He sent a text while his plane was landing, she was in the middle of class at the time. She never ran so quickly in her life. She was terrified, as much as she hated him she was also scared of him. Whatever she could do to please him she would. So she ran out of class to her car and sped to his special hotel. But she was caught in traffic, she arrived five minutes late. As soon as she walked to the door. He grabbed hold of her arm and flung her across the room without word.

"I'm so sor-" Her words were cut off by a smack to the face

"You stupid little girl." He bent low so he was in her face. "Why on earth would you run your mouth and tell the boy those things?"

"I-I-I just wanted- I wanted-" He kicked her in the stomach

" Haven't I taught you better than that? Were all my efforts grooming you for naught? I shouldn't be having to clean up your mess!" He grabbed her by her hair.

"You wanted to hurt him because he has his little whore in England? Because he's not fucking you every night? Whose fault is that? It's yours for not entertaining him. I've told you everything I could about the boy and you still fuck up. And who cares if he has women across the globe? You sure aren't fucking him every night are you?" The man said viciously

"No sir."

"That's right. Because who do you really belong to?" He asked looking down at her.

"You sir." She gasped through the pain in her stomach

"Good girl." He mumbled petting her head

He moved away from her and sat on the couch with a sigh. Adeyemi crawled over to him and took off his shoes then unbuckled his pants. She pulled out his cock and began to stroke him.

"You are such a smart girl." He said as she took him into her mouth. Was she perhaps forgiven? He had already given her a beating.

"Too bad you can only use your brain in the bedroom." He said before holding her head in place while he thrust into her roughly, making sure to hold her head down until she clawed at him so she could breath. No, she wasn't yet forgiven.

He ripped off her boy shorts panties and grinned. She was wet though her eyes were filled with a mixture of hate and fear.He forced himself inside her even while painful screams ripped through her already hoarse throat. She hated him. She hated him more than she hated anyone in her entire life. The only person she hated more than herself, was the man pounding into her. Still her juices overflowed while he fucked her and came right after him. Still she was wet while he choked her so much she nearly blacked out, and she hated herself for it. She knew she shouldn't blame herself, he was the one who made her like this. He taught her everything, she had to learn from him on how to please others. He trained her so well ,that royal events events were hell for her. He was always there, and with one simple touch she'd be like a waterfall. Who does that? What kind of monster does to someone? He molded her into his personal toy. Her body reacted even though she didn't want it to. Her body reacted even as she fought to get him off of her. What he was doing- she was scared she was really going to die this time.Her arms were held painfully behind her back so she couldn't fight his much bigger body off of her. She grit her teeth as her body locked up and and jerked as her orgasm took over her.He liked to see the shameful look she'd have on her face after she came. She hated him. He was a monster. She had never wanted to let him into her body. EVER. He's the one who started this, and she didn't know how to end it. She didn't always fight back, it was actually very rare, she usually closed her eyes and took it. If she fought back he'd be more vicious, much like today. She hated suffering the consequences, she'd rather bite her tongue and open her legs than have him rip her walls apart like he was doing then.