Fine

"Fine." Adeyemi said shortly she looked away from him.

It's been two weeks since they've spoken to one another. They were in her bedroom, she sat on the edge of her bed her hands gripping the comforter. He came to tell her he was leaving. She scoffed mentally.

"It's better this way, I was a good student in high school but here I'm not doing what I'm supposed to, going to the other university will be best for me. " He said cupping her face.

Adeyemi rolled her eyes " You're leaving because you want to be able to cheat in peace. Go, have fun. Don't get anyone pregnant. I'd hate to have to become a murderer."

Ryan sighed he leaned up and kissed her forehead. " It's only for the school year. you'll see me for vacations."

Adeyemi glared at him " I don't want to vacation with you." She protested

Ryan chuckled "sure you don't." He leaned closer to her face "Give me a kiss babe."

She didn't move.

"I want my favorite kiss from you."

Adeyemi crossed her arms.

"This is our last time. I'm leaving right after." He commented

Her stance relaxed, she looked at him. She hated him and yet she didn't want him to leave her. She kissed him deeply. She allowed him to ease her down on her bed and she rolled them over and quickly untied the drawstring to his sweatpants. She'd give him all the kisses he wanted. Sadly she didn't think she'd be able to refuse him or his needs.

Adeyemi sighed looking down at her engagement ring. She missed him, or she missed being able to watch his activities. She kept track of who he slept with and how many times. Sometimes she felt proud because most of the girls he never brought back to his place more than once. There were about three girls he brought twice, that was all. She felt happy when she thought about their situation in that way. In the end she's slept with him the most she knows how to turn him out so quick he's mad at himself and she knew how to keep him going. She was the best, he could never find a proper replacement for her.

Currently she was in the waiting room at her doctors office. She had regular check up to make sure she didn't catch anything. She doubted her fiance did the same. Her name was called and she went in. She wasn't nervous, she's been at this for a while and hadn't caught anything. No doubt if she caught something it would be from Ryan.

Leaving the doctors office she wasn't paying attention and walked into right into someone.

"Sorry." She said looking up into a very annoyed face

"I really hate running into you." Jaejeong said calmly. A few weeks ago they found out they live down the hall from each other.

Adeyemi smirked slightly " Aw, I like you too Jaejeong." She said sweetly

Jaejeong rolled his eyes and moved to walk past her but she blocked his path.

" I told you to stay away not to be rude. Though you do listen well." She said with a chuckle

" Can you move?" He asked annoyed

" Can you not be so mean? Not even your best friend is so mean to me, and he calls me names."

"You're sleeping with him." He had the decency to lower his tone

" That's not the point. Must I sleep with someone in order to get them to play nice with me? It's not like I'm playing any games with you. Just conversation." She admitted