Damned

Adeyemi decided exactly three days after sleeping with Jaejeong that she was definitely going to sleep with him again. He slightly stiffened whenever he saw around campus and his eyes lingered much longer than they ever had before. She had to have him again. She knew he was engaged to his best friends' sister but she didn't care. She's slept with engaged, single, and married men. His relationship status meant nothing to her. She was in lust. The rain fell heavily outside her widow as thunder roared and lightening flashed. She was laying in her bed think of the many different ways she could trap him. She could corner him, drag him into a hidden room, the school was full of those. Perhaps she could pretend she got locked out of her apartment and her extra key is with Ryan. Adeyemi let out a sigh. None of those felt right. Just then there was a crack of lightening and her lights grew brighter before completely diminishing. She checked to see if her dead phone which she had just plugged in to charge was still charging.Nope. She flopped back into the bed. How convenient. Suddenly she sat up. How convenient indeed. She stripped herself of her baggy sweatpants and then quickly left her apartment.

She knocked on his door hesitantly. Jaejeong opened the door in surprise. He was dresses in plain gray harem pants and was shirtless. She stared hard.

"What do you want?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"I'm don't like being alone in the dark." She said dipping under his arm and into his apartment.

"Go call Zi." He said crossing his arms.

"I'll stay only until the electricity is back." She claimed

"The backup generator should come on soon."

"Then until then." She said plopping down on his couch her feet were slightly bent and the long t shirt she wore raised so it sat high on her thigh.

"Besides," she continued "It's not like I bite." She said with a seductive smile

Jaejeong didn't like this situation. Her voice was back to it's usual smooth and regal tone but now all he could hear were the natural seductive undertones her voice had when she spoke. She was sexy even when she wasn't trying. He had already made a vow to not sleep with her again. It was so difficult to have to face Zituang after he slept with the woman his best friend had been pinning after. He couldn't do it again. Plus he cheated on his best friends sister with the woman currently lounging on his couch. If Zituang ever found out, no he just had to get the girl out of his apartment.

"I don't care if you bit or not, out." He said his voice was stern

"Oh stop your whining. I'm not going to jump your bones." She gave him a sly smirk "Unless you want me to."

Jaejeong scoffed "I'm sick of your shit. Get out, this is trespassing."

Adeyemi looked at him " You'd really go through the trouble of calling the police to remove me from your home? You could just remove me yourself."

Jaejeong gave her a pointed look " You aren't listening to any of my words."

"Oh right. Looks like a physical removal may be needed." She said with smile.

The only light was from the candles he had lit on the counter somehow under the glow she looked even more enticing. He sighed and shook his head, he definitely wasn't going to touch her. He shut his door and sat across from her.

"Do you have an android charger?"

"What?"

"Well actually I just need the plug." She gave him a heated look